[A/H] <Echoes Of Valor - Frostmourne> AOTC Guild recruiting for S4! Wed/Sun 8:30pm-10:30pm st

Echoes of Valor - Frostmourne are Recruiting

We’re a semi-casual guild that understand’s irl comes first. Many of us have families, jobs and commitments, so we prefer to have a fun and somewhat relaxed feel when raiding. :blush:

We’ve achieved AOTC each season this expansion!

• Role: Need mostly dps (full on DH/Druid currently)
  • Days: Wednesday and Sunday
  • Time: 8:30pm - 10:30pm server time
  • Difficulty: We start the seasons out on Normal, but once we’re comfortable, we progress and stay on heroic. (We don’t progress to mythic)
  • Requirements: We expect our members to be encouraging and respectful to each other. Raid experience isn’t necessary - just listening and following direction!

Many members run keys nightly, we sometimes do achievement runs, transmog runs, and non-obligatory normals on a Saturday once transitioned to heroic!

Feel free to contact me on battle.net: Kalineth#1391

1 Like

Hi all, we are looking to fill out our roster for Season 4 and TWW expansion coming up. Dps needed, a healer off-spec being optional but desirable.

Feel free to contact our glorious leader.

1 Like

Hi Echoes, I have a small group comprising of 5 people who may be interested in joining up, we can be all 5 dps or a mix of other roles as needed. I have sent friend request in game and feel it would be a good opportunity to talk to your group about whether it would be a good fit or not.