AH down? Questions

I was just using it earlier. I posted auctions and had some sell a few hours ago. Did i lose my auctions?

I wouldn’t think so.

No serious bug that requires teh AH to be shut down temp.

They’re working on some issues with the AH right now. It’s a high priority for them, so hopefully we’ll see a resolution shortly.

3 Likes

O.o

They’re literally actively working on it. That’s why they took the AH down.

5 Likes

So you assume that no testing was done?

That would be a false assumption.

I’m sure they’ll get it resolved soon.

3 Likes

From what I understand, it was even tested on the PTR.

That doesn’t mean that things can be different when it hits live servers.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Perl I am not trying to be a jerk, but I CAN NOT afford to pay RL money to play, meaning if I cant sell things on the AH, I lose game time…

Would you like to lose game time, all because they messed up?

Dude just chill out.

They test every patch for bugs before it hits live servers.

Sometimes bug’s do not show up until it hits live servers also per your generalization they have people around the clock for situations such as this just because things are not fixed at the drop of a dime doesn’t mean they’re not working on it.

2 Likes

I mean, the game goes down sometimes, for maintenance or other things. Where you literally lose game time because you can’t play. It’s just part of it. If you ultimately can’t afford to subscribe because the AH goes down for 3 hours then I don’t think you were gonna make it anyway.

1 Like

3 hours? its been 3 so far and no end in sight…

Blizzard

View Original

Update 8:30 p.m. PDT

We’re very close to finished with the part of the fix that required we keep the AH closed. The AH should open up on all realms in the next few minutes.

As we take further steps to return player accounts to their previous condition, a very small number of players will be locked out of their characters for an additional time. We’ll return them to availability as quickly as possible.

Again, we thank you for your patience.

2 Likes