[A/H] <Don't Yuck My Yums> AOTC, M+, RBG, Social & Active 18+ Community

Don’t Yuck My Yums is recruiting!

• Contact Information:

discord. gg/gM85CxHM
xoburr#1295

• About our Guild:

We are a guild recruiting for players new, returning or long time looking to become part of the family. Our guild is lead by players who have played together for 11+ years. We are LGBTQ+ Friendly, our Discord is Adult, Mature 18+ Content/Conversations. We have several different areas available for different types of conversations. Our main goal has always been to keep a safe, friendly and fun community for everyone. Ultimately, to make sure everyone feels included, allowed a chance to grow, learn & be themselves.

• About our Raid:

Currently we are going to be highly focused on Sundays & Mondays 7pm-10pm server (10pm-1am Est) We are going to be progressively running each night, but that does not mean we are not willing to pack on new, or beginner raiders. We have very patient leadership & core raid members willing to help as long as you are willing to try.

These runs for the first few weeks will be NORMAL then we will begin to progress into HEROIC. Why? We have many returning core members who although want to do HEROIC requested to do NORMAL for the first few runs.

As long as you meet the item level requirements, have access to discord, are willing to learn, have the time available to show up weekly & are open to constructive criticism if need be. We are willing to bring you on for a trial, or for good hopefully.

• About our Mythic +:

We have several active groups put together & running weekly to help push alts, mains or achieve that KSM each season. Depending on your play style, would determine which group you’d fall into best. Chill, Hardcore, or my favorite… drunk. :stuck_out_tongue:

• About our RBGS:

RBGS are led every Fri/Sat by two of our best leads. We welcome all players to come enjoy them. No rated needed although as the season moves we will begin having ilvl req. These are mostly chill, and although we do focus on winning. We untimately make sure we are having fun doing so.

4 Likes

Great guild 10/10 do recommend

1 Like