[A/H] <Dominance Hotel> 1/9M; 8/8M & 5x CE | Mon/Tues 6 hr/wk | LF WARLOCK

[A] US - Stormrage 8/8M VotI & 1/9M ATSC; 5x CE | 6 hr/wk | Mon/Tues 8:15-11:15 EST

Greetings!

Dominance Hotel of Stormrage is recruiting a Warlock to join our raiding roster as we move into Mythic ATSC. Given our limited raid schedule, the expectation is that we’re making the most of our time to efficiently push progression. So if you’re looking for a mature, forward focused, non-toxic group of adults that gets things done, then look no further.

Raid Times:
Monday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM PST

Expectations:
-Comprehensive understanding of your class and role
-Desire to constantly improve and play your class at a high level
-Willingness to do the things outside of raid to improve your in-raid performance
-Ability to receive constructive feedback, take direction, and be flexible
-80%+ attendance; we try to run about a 24 man roster
-Be an adult; interact appropriately with people, both inside and outside the guild

Recruitment Needs:
Warlock

Guild Background:
The officer corps and several members of have been gaming together since 2006/2007, across multiple WoW expansions and games, such as Rift, FFXI, FFXIV, etc. Many of us were together as a part of top 100 US raiding in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath. However, the days of hardcore raiding are well behind us, and currently the focus is on being efficient while still progressing through content at a reasonable pace. The current iteration of the guild began raiding in BFA’s BOD, where we finished the tier 8/9M. We then went CE for EP, CE for NYA, CE for CN, CE SOD, and CE VotI. We’re currently 1/9M and about ready to make the jump to Mythic ATSC.

Please consider joining us! We don’t ask people to complete an application form, but I will typically screen applicants for suitability. Feel free to contact me if you are interested or just have questions about the guild, either on BNet at Season#1676, Discord at Season#9717, or find me in game as Seezon on Stormrage.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Seezon