[A/H] Discord of the Damned - A Death Knight RP Hub

Greetings Moon Guard,

I’ve authored this opening post to announce the re-launch of a Discord server that’s specifically dedicated to all things death knight role-play.

Simply named “Discord of the Damned”, the server’s core goals are to first, be a place for all role-players to come together to discuss everything death knight role-play, general role-play, and franchise lore; and second, be a place where comrades can build rich and lasting role-play connections with each other. I also want this space to be a great place for players to chill and find good conversation.

We’re coming closer and closer to the launch of Shadowlands now, so I think the time is right for this sort of project to start building.

If you’re interested in joining our community, please let me know via this thread so I can get you the server’s address link.

I’m looking forward to seeing you all there and in Shadowlands.

Suffer well.

• Necromar
6 Likes

I’m sending the link to the server off to individuals in-game or via discord. Would you like me to send it to you?

Offline for about 2 hours sorry. Mail will work fine, though.

Sounds like a fun idea!

2 Likes

Just an F.Y.I, all:

We’re growing well (50+ members now) and all really excited for Shadowlands. The more the merrier, so, if you’d like an invite, let me know here—in this thread.

Suffer well,

• Necromar

Can you send me an invite. My disc is Erm/Turan#7068

1 Like

Send me an ingame mail with it please on this toon, I will help get the word out to even more dks <3

Sorry for the late reply. I’m in the middle of a move, so my ability to play is on ice for the next week. I’ll ask one of the server’s members to message you, though.

Looking for to you joining us.

Definitely interested!

Hey everyone,

I literally JUST got my internet service back today.

Is there anyone here who was after an invite to the Discord server and I didn’t get to you?

In addition, are there any new death knight role-players who’d like to join our growing community? 70+ people now; and events on the regular.

I would like to join this discord is Ebonmug#4568

Discord for Death Knights sounds good. I look forward to it.

Is this thing still active? If so gimme gimme a invite
Donny#7539

Hey Moon Guard,

I’ve decided to use my death knight powers to resurrect this post to inform all that we are still active and now sporting well over 150+ members.

If you’d like to rot with us, please post here so I can get you a Discord invite to the server.

Suffer well,

• Necromar

Im interested in joining despite me not being a death knight if thats acceptable

1 Like

Oh oops I’m sorry I forgot, my discord is Atelier Bagur#2869 for the invite! thanks~

No problems, mate. Firends of the group are most welcome, too. I’ll message you on Discord now.

(EDIT: Just tried your username, mate. Sorry, but you may have typed it wrong–it isn’t showing.)

Oh my bad, it should be AtelierBagur#2869

Took a break from RP during the launch of SL. Could I get an invite again?

Hey, could I get an invite? My Discord is acheronArcanist#0505.