A/H [Deez] Frostmourne 7/9M Recruiting all for Mythic roster

Are you seeking a semi-hardcore social raiding guild with a vibrant community of Mythic+ enthusiasts and exceptional raiders? At Deez, we pride ourselves on fostering a dynamic gaming environment, with yet a dedicated and like minded push for CE. With an Ex-CE officer core and raiders, we are looking to fill our roster with more strong players with aligning goals.

We are chasing
x1 Hpally
x1 Resto sham
x1 Disc priest
x1 Frost / unholy DK
x1 Havoc DH

• Any Exceptional DPS

Guild disc link https://discord.gg/XqM52h8ZRz

Raid Schedule:
We are a 2 night guild our nights are :
Thursday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Sunday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
And Monday 6:30-9:30 PM, for the remainder of the tier, to achieve CE

Current prog :

Our approach blends a fun and progression-oriented mindset during raids. We are committed to achieving Cutting Edge in the upcoming tier, boasting a stable roster of skilled and enjoyable players.

Guild Longevity:
Regardless of raid or progression outcomes, our veteran raiders and officers are in it for the long haul, committed to pushing through this expansion. Deez is currently thriving, and we are actively seeking more members and dedicated, skilled raiders to join our ranks.

Connect with Us:
If you’re interested in being a part of our growing community, don’t hesitate to reach out! Send a private message to get started.
@Retoos / discord
@Retoos#1883 / Bnet

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Currently in market for co main tank and hpally, aug and anyone whom wishes to trial !

Lets go we’re ready to pump next season!
Great environment to raid in, chill and enjoyable.

Hey! Any room for a 440 ret pally and a warlock friend he’s just re rolled a new main so currently helping him gear up! We both are 9/9h and have previous mythic exp from earlier expansions

1 Like

hey mate join our disc at https://discord.gg/weypNrJf

What’s Deez?

Recruiting a Hpally And Co main tank for 10.2!!!

And you get to raid with me! #privileges

DK me… Not mage me

Deez is a proud guild of colour with a top tier community and some unbelievably skilled players. I’ve improved from barely heroic standards to being able to play at a mythic raid level on multiple classes under the tutelage of the leaders of Deez. Highly recommend.

Is there a tank spot still available? I play VDH and guardian druid mainly and am building up a monk aswell. I would be transferring but I’d like to have a trial if possible :slightly_smiling_face:. Also have previous CE experience as tank

hey mate jump in our disc for a chat !

Our doors are wide open, we’re still accepting most classes/specs for trials. Spots are filling up quickly, so jump in the disc and come have a chat!

Recruiting some biig dps and healers jump in disc for a chat !

accepting casuals? hows the M+ community?

Second the above, currently pugging m+ with a new MW monk at 2.4k io looking to push m+ keys and start with heroic raids

LF preferably a hpally and any committed RDPS or melee dps

Recruiting all healer and dps classes !! Pm me or add me on discord Retoos

/bump
bumpers

Open to all socials and extraordinary players for mythic