AH closed lol

He’s complaining about something being sold for 10g instead of 10,000g.

and yet… you’re still here.

you wanted them to rush the next expansion. enjoy the rush.

Where on Earth did you get these extremist conclusions from anything I posted?! O_o

I read your first reply and had no clue what you were ranting about! This post makes it more clear and I’m certainly NOT complaining about cheap flasks! But I feel for the crafters because you can’t make them that cheap–your time is worth gold too and the time to pick flowers to make a flask is worth more than 10g (imo).

I wish I had bought all the ones I saw instead of just going “huh, that’s gonna be great for my friends on Duskwood!”.

what explanation are you thinking they need to provide

1 Like

this better.

1 Like

they don’t owe you one.

here’s your explanation.

©2022 BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

1 Like

you dont like the AH do you

We know what the explanation is, and that CC member would try to say it “doesn’t address there concerns” because they don’t like the dev position.

1 Like

i’ve sold 30 million gold worth of stuff on the AH.

believe me, I go way back with the AH.

The biggest reason for regional AHs is to reduce the raw value of items, if an item is 10g it’ll be 5g, it would effectively increase the value of gold (albeit in a poor way, tbh the easiest way is to flat out remove 99% of every one’s gold and reduce gold cap down to half a mil or something like ye-olden days)

do you think they wil ever fix it

hahahahahaha

it is!

:rofl:

It’s open again as I’m about to enter Iron Docks… 8:32p PDT.

Has op even replied to anyone?

Man, like a boss… Like the blues!! Drop a post and never say another word in the thread.

what arre the iron docks

Season 4 M+ dungeon (see Wowhead Iron Docks).

got it that makes sense