[A/H] <Big Sad> Recruiting for Amirdrassil Mythic Prog and TWW (9/9 HC)

Big Sad is a fresh guild on Dalaran aiming for AotC and Mythic prog in Amirdrassil, with the aim to go CE come War Within and beyond.

Our Goals
We know that building a fresh guild from the bottom up is a tough proposition, but we’re open to recruiting any returning (refugees) players who have aspirations to raid and push progression, as well as those who have raided prior at varying levels but now want to really experience the endgame more seriously. We’ll be aiming to push AotC ASAP in Amirdrassil as we field a roster, and then move into Mythic.

We’re not aiming for anything lofty like top 500, but we would like to comfortably clear the raid before the next one releases. We don’t intend to be a stressful environment or make raiding feel like a second job, but we do want to take it seriously and push for progression when it’s time to raid.

Expectations
As a raider, we’re expecting you to be comfortable with your chosen class and keeping up with your rotation and talent trees. Know which talents and skills are needed for each boss and how best to go into the encounter.

Recruitment
In need of a few more DPS to round out our roster.

Priority Picks:
Mage
Rogue
DK
Ret
2 Augs
Big Pumpers

Days/Times
Our raid days/times are currently set as Tues/Wednesday from 8pm to 11pm EST.

Contact Info
If you’re interested in being on the ground floor of this guild and helping us build bigger and greener pastures, please feel free to contact me or my officer Curt about joining.

GM: ilovetsunderes (Discord) - Dramamine#1818 (Bnet) - IGN: Vayr
Officer: curtwright (Discord) - Curtwright#1584 (Bnet)

Are you all still recruiting for Amirdrassil? My main is a 467 Protection Paladin with a 464 Retribution offspec. I’m 2.2k io in M+, 9/9N and 3/9H from pugging. Looking for a consistent raiding guild.

Not quite sure why Blizzard chose my old DK as the one posting though…

Hey, yeah, we’re still recruiting! Our tank spots are admittedly down for the moment but if you’re open to flex DPS as Ret for the time being, we’d love to have you. We’re currently 9/9N and 4/9HC.

If everything sounds good, please feel free to reach out to me or Curtwright on Bnet or discord.

Updated. Now 9/9 HC and looking to push Mythic.