[A/H] 222 ilvl Warlock LF 2 Day CE Mythic Guild (Still looking, willing to xfer and faction change)

Hello,

I am currently searching for a 2 day a week CE Mythic Guild on either Horde or Alliance. My current CE guild raids 3 days a week and while I really enjoy playing with them and they are fantastic people the time-cost vs. progression vs. impact on my life is generating a high opportunity cost. We are currently 6/10 Mythic which leaves much to be desired on a 3 day a week schedule. I have been open and honest about my want to go to a 2 day a week guild with my leadership and will be filling in for them until I find the right home.

I am currently a 222 ilvl 6/10 Mythic Warlock with 12 years of experience in my class. I am highly mechanically adept and looking for a CE capable guild to call home. My ideal guild raids 2 days a week (no more than 3 - 3.5 hours per night), has a laid back but progression minded atmosphere, and has previously, currently, or plans to attain/ed CE.

My availability is Monday - Friday 5:00 - 9:00 pm Pacific Standard (U.S. Los Angeles) time. Please note that weekend raiding guilds will be considered; however, I have a strong weekday preference.

A little about me as a player, I approach every pull from the perspective of improvement. I pride myself on making continuous improvements in order achieve results. My first and foremost priority as a player is to be mechanically sound and preform my job, I am not a parse jockey; however, I do work every single pull to improve my approach and DPS. Additionally, I know some CN fights can be PC intensive, I have an RTX 2080 custom build that is more than capable of handiling wow.

If you are interested please put your contact information below and I will reach out to you. This post is being done on an alternate account with no links as I wish to minimize my current guilds exposure out of respect. They are fully aware that I am posting this and looking to move on.

Back to the top!

Hey Star!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hello Prospective New Friend!

Nova Horizon is a new guild, but we have two mythic raiding teams 6/10M and 3/10M, respectively. Our 6/10 team is currently seeking warlocks to join their ranks and be a member of our guild on a growing community level. We raid Tues/Wed 21:30-00:30. If we seem like a good fit, please contact Soulreaper on discord Soulreaper#9545 or bnet Gnarleyflea#1735 and find general info about our guild in the hyperlink below:

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Starrael,

I’ll keep it short because no one likes these long guild posts. I’m the GM of a 2 day 8/10M horde guild on A52. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-11 pm PST. We’re currently progressing on SLG into P3 with just over 100 pulls.

If interested in the spot or want to know more contact me on the platform of your choice:

Battle.net - Neutralcat#1646
Discord - Neutralcat#1488

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Starrael!

“Libertas” is an Alliance Mythic Raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We’re currently 6/10m and are looking to recruit some more ranged dps for our mythic team.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm - 12am EST (6pm - 9pm PST).

We’ve recently switched to extending each week and are close to 7/10. We should’ve done it sooner in hindsight, but we’re looking at finishing out the tier with CE.

Established in 2010, we’ve prided ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectful raid environment. We’ve pushed hardmodes/mythic content ever since and are working to earn CE each tier.

If this sounds like something that suits you, then I encourage you to submit an application through our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in touch with you to see if it’s a good fit.

Thank you and best of luck in your guild search.

Pyratic#1706

hey not sure if you are still looking? my guild is 8/10m should be 9/10m this week. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-1130est, so thats 5-830pst. We are looking to get CE this tier and every tier from here on out. We are looking for a warlock. We are Horde on Zuljin.

Hi Starrael! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there Starrael! I represent {Sons of Perditon} over on Zul’jin. We are a Horde guild and are currently 7/10M for CN with a bunch of long time CE players. We raid Tues/Weds 9pm-1am EST (6pm-10pm PST), and we are very interested in finding a strong warlock to finish out the tier with us and go into Sanctum as strong as possible.

We are a very relaxed and friendly guild that is very focused on progression in all content. Therefore, we have people running high M+ and RPvP throughout the whole week. If you’re interested please message me directly or apply through our website. We’d love to have you along when we form up on Tuesday.

BNet: Absynnian#1531
Discord: Absynnian#7867

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (8/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hey hows it going, I’m from a 5/10 M guild currently progging on inverva (got it to 20% last week with around an hour of time spent on it) on stormrage called SilverAsh that raids on friday-saturdays at 10 pm EST. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding as we want to be an active community that goes beyond just 2 raid nights a week…and we could def use another lock. Add my bnet Leoroyjenknin#1338 or discord:Rey#0458 if you’re interested in talking some more :smiley:

Hey! We’re 6/10M on Zul’jin and in need of a warlock for our main roster! If you’re interested, add me on discord Nikki#9174

Reached out and discussed options with a few, still looking and considering options :slight_smile:

Hey Starrael, we seem to fit your times perfectly.

Tues / Thurs 6pm-10pm PST
8/10 Mythic - SLG Prog currently
SHIP IT - US Stormrage

illmerica#1459

Heya Starrael,

Next Pull for Sure is a 7/10 M 2 night a week, Sat/Sun raiding guild that raids from 7PM CST - 10 PM CST on Mal’Ganis as Horde. We’re a long term group that is trying to reach CE every tier while maintaining a less neckbeardy atmosphere lol. I have an immediate need for a good warlock. Hit me up if you’re interested and good luck in your search.

Discord: Zeno#4357
Battletag: Zeno#1740

Recruitment spam if interested:

Next Pull for Sure Recruitment Thread

Hey would love to add a strong lock!

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Still considering guilds :slight_smile: changed some of the information!

The Golden Company is now recruiting! We are currently 8/10 Mythic in Castle Nathria. We are aiming for Cutting-Edge and located on Zul’jin, Horde-side. Our group was built with two goals in mind: The first is to build a community of people we enjoy raiding with. The second goal is to achieve CE.

Our primary goal is to have fun and create a friendly environment, this means avoiding toxicity and bad attitudes. This guild is also open and accepting to LGBTQ+ players. No racism, homophobia, sexism, ableism. We will not tolerate any discrimination on those or any other grounds.

----- Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm EST Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST

If you are interested in us, please add me, and we can discuss bringing you into a future raid!

Bittersteel (GM) - Discord (Bittersteel#4096) or Battlenet (Bittersteel#1826)

Hey,

I’m with Untouchable on Tichondrius (H). We are 5/10M and are progressing innerva tonight. Here’s our information below, feel free to contact if interested.

7-11CST (5-9 PST)
[H] 9/10M|TWO TEAMS|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST STARTS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)