[A/H] 222 ilvl Warlock LF 2 Day CE Mythic Guild (Still looking, willing to xfer and faction change)

I’ll be reaching out to the people who messaged me today. If you’re still looking let me know and I will reach out :smiley:

Night Owls

Morning/Afternoon Owls

Hi Starrael, while we aren’t West Coast, our raid schedule still fits your time, so perhaps we’d be of interest to you.

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 7/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Balance Druid

Disc Priest

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction, Destruction, or Demonology Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

I made some significant updates the original post. I am still looking for a guild, I hope the additional information helps narrow done and find a guild :).

Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me, I enjoyed discussing joining with you! As of now, I am still looking for a new home and look forward to speaking with guilds.

Something something something bump?