Aggrend's Stance on the Incorrect Ban Fearmongering

I don’t think that word means what you think it means

He didn’t say they’re liars. He said they’re leaving out key details, which is often true. You can get banned even if you didn’t directly buy/sell gold. If you recieve stolen/bought gold that can result in a ban, even if you were unaware. Does that suck for commonfolk? Absolutely, blame gold buyers, not Blizzard.

If you read the full message Aggrend posted, he’s warning you against accepting large sums of gold from other players because you generally can’t verify it’s source and often even your ‘friends’ will lie to you about it.

I would recommend sticking to using the AH, despite how slow it is sometimes as it can help avoid a lot of headaches.

It’s unfortunate it’s come to this but you simply can’t trust other players.

2 Likes

I’ll cheer if they add the WoW token.

GDKPs aren’t coming back.

I suggest marriage counseling. She is hiding some gold-obtaining related behaviors from you.

I’m sure she did, but the missing context is she just traded with someone who bought gold and caught a ban for it.

That’s what happens when you engage in unsupported gold trading. /shrug

2 Likes

Oh funny, even told you years ago:

2 Likes

That’s what you got out of that? Lol.

I’ve not once supported the idea of RMT.

Talk about a :clown_face:

It’s just wild what people twist in their mind. I’m actually floored by some of the responses here. I truly hope that people are being straight trolls because anything else would be yikes.

2 Likes

it’s a hand full of people posting in every single thread on here, it’s super annoying. It doesn’t matter what it’s about, they always take the most obnoxious approach they can.

5 Likes

His claims are true.

Swiper, no swiping.

1 Like

Yeah. I hear you. I just say report the troll posts for what they are. If someone is just saying in every thread something asinine or inflammatory like “swipers mad!!” or “P2W kiddos seething” or something equally unhelpful just flag it. They are everywhere accusing people of things they have no idea about. It’s just kinda awkward and a little sad.

1 Like

Heres the thing. No one cares.

Were tired of gdkp kids lying all the damn time about swiping and getting caught.

Dont wanna get grilled? Dont come out where you know the smoke is.

3 Likes

Never bought gold. But you don’t care about that. You only care about your belief that there is a scapegoat. I could show you actual proof that I have never bought gold and you’d still call me a gold buyer and a liar. I’m believing more and more though that the real gold buyers are the ones that want a scapegoat. You all troll so hard to players that had the way they enjoyed playing for a myriad of reasons taken away. Who come to the forums after being invited to give feedback by an actual employee and all you do is bully and lie and troll.

Someone talks about having anxiety about the bans going on and is afraid to send gold between characters and some of the replies are just trolls. Players talk about how they cannot find groups or guilds because they have weird times they can play or aren’t “meta”. Top 5 posts are mostly trolls in every thread created or at the very least incredibly unhelpful. There is no empathy from people like you. And that is kind of sad.

But keep clinging to that scapegoat there gold buyer and be sure to try harder to call everyone who disagrees with you a liar. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

2 Likes

Long winded nothingness, disregarded.

Mad cuz no gdkps.

Just keep proving my point more. Thank you.

1 Like

You dont have a point, you’re just salty that your scapegoat is gone.

Bye Felicia

Every reply you make just proves my point more and more. And it isn’t MY scapegoat. It is yours. You might need to look up the meaning of the word Gold buyer.

1 Like

This is the mentality that is exactly whats wrong.

Its blame the COMPANY not the paying CUSTOMER.

1 Like

Again, you dont have one.

2 Likes

Nope,it’s blame the paying customer because whatever they don’t like I can easily be solved by no longer being a paying customer. Simple