After quite a long long break

I just want to play some Wow and find a great Guild. I will admit I am starting fresh as Alliance. Anybody recruiting levelers :slight_smile: Thanks all!

1 Like

Leveling :slight_smile: we have people in our guild who love to level because we love our alts. If you’re looking to run mythics and raid then take a look at our guild :smiley:
[A] <Resolute> New Guild Recruiting all paths of life - #3 by Lunafreyä-dalaran

Hey Hannagin! Not sure whether or not you have found a guild yet… If you are still looking you might want to check out No Place Like Gnome! We are always looking for new members that just love to play this game. We almost always have members that are leveling as well because we, too love our alts. Here is some more information about our guild:

No Place Like Gnome is a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset (AotC each tier during BoD), run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! Please message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

Hey there! We are just coming back from a hiatus as well. We are all enjoying the new areas and helping others catch up. We are all about the having fun and helping other people more than the loot, So if you are looking for fun and don’t mind wiping while learning, come check us out! :slight_smile: My battletag is Aggroeless#1297. See you in game!

Heya Hannagin! Welcome back to WoW and more importantly, welcome to the Alliance! :smiley: Moonlight Coffeehouse would love to have you with us, if you’re still looking for a guild to call home. We are very friendly and are focused on our community inside and outside of the guild. Our goal is to give friends a hub to talk, group up, and enjoy all Azeroth has to offer with people they can relax and have fun with.

If you have any questions I’ll be more than happy to get them answered. You can always message me here, in game, discord at cluin#7625, or my BNet is Cluin14#1981.
I hope you keep us in mind while searching for the perfect guild for you. Happy leveling! :slight_smile: