After Classic Phases/Classic +

I totally agree with this…

The big problem is the current development team. Can we get even remotely close to trusting those idiots to not absolutely ruin it? They’re just as likely to add cash motorcycle mounts and playable rainbow striped teddy bears to classic+.

1 Like

Troll grade 1/10

Pathetic attempt on a topic so stupid and played out its just boring at this point…

You did get one point for the panda hate however!

Classic + is called TBC.

either tbc server or nothing
its a museum ( or supossed to be)
no game is meant to be played forever

yeah? so would classic+. because the moment classic+ comes along i quit entirely. and so would others.

so long as TBC is on a separate server*

overwriting classi server forcin them to bc would just defeat the whole purpose of classic on the first place

BUT… this is actiblizzard we are talking about…

not by a long shot bud classic wow is trash right now with only raid night logins which means dead game.

TBC fanbois get a clue. Not all of us want it. Just because you like something and want something doesn’t mean everyone does. Use your brain. I understand. I really do. You want your stupid flying mounts. You want to chase druids around a pillar all day. I get it. I hope your dreams come true booboo. I really do.

So you’re saying Classic+ would be a different game altogether and separate from Classic that continues Classic, but in a different direction than where retail went?

While that would be a more acceptable solution, I don’t see it happening. The demand for BC and WotLK is high. That would be a much more profitable path for Blizzard to take.

I’d also be concerned for the fracturing of the community, but that’s a concern with BC and WotLK I suppose as well. I think with separate BC and WotLK servers we would have a much much lower vanilla Classic population, but hopefully still enough to have a few healthy servers.

i agree, but there is some who do want to overwrite none the less.

which is why most the people asking for bc want it on separate servers.

we could have said the same thing about vanilla fanbois, and yet they still got what they wanted. why can’t both groups have their options?

This sounds like a really poor idea. The whole thing that makes classic is that it DOESN’T have new content.

I respect the players who do not want a progression to TBC. It is not any more a split to the community than having WOW Classic has been from Retail. (Empty Retail servers? That’s not new, and it’s not WOW Classic doing that. WOW Classic doubled the community for now.)

Personally, I want to play both, because expansion-free WOW and TBC are really two very different experiences, but both games I love.

I even hope they do go to Wrath Classic eventually, though I have no interest in playing. I burned out on raiding then, I hated achievements, I hated Winterspring being ‘in the way’ so badly, and that zone under Dalaran being pretty much empty of value.

It would be the same drama as in the two weeks leading up to WOW Classic release. So what? Also, name drama tends to dissipate as people give up, get another name, and get actually playing. Not like PvP drama which never goes away.

2 Likes

Thanks for speaking for all of us.

Obviously not.

There’s some issues with TBC servers.

If you think faction pop ratio is bad now, what about if Blood Elves were available? What’s the point of PvP servers at that point?

TBC would introduce server pop problems as well for classic servers for people that leave for a TBC server. How do they compensate? would they give free transfers? doubtful.

these same crap excuses were used about why we shouldn’t have vanilla wow.

1 Like

Sports, Chess and many other long standing games would like a word with you.

1 Like

Classic didn’t cause a split in the community. Stop trying to spin that falicious narrative. Classic brought back people who werent even playing.

Its the same thing with TBC and wrath. Some people who are not playing are specifically not playing because WoW does not offer a game they want to play.

2 Likes

Not all of us want TBC I think I had a fix after seeing it twice from WLOD