After 20 years, this is what broke me

It looks like the Murloc Onesie on an extremely jacked Eredar Draenei :joy:

2 Likes

Turn it off.

I know I did. It was driving me crazy.

1 Like

They still give a ton of gold, the greys add up quickly. If I get into TWS while all of them are up, it can be about 4k gold for a few moments of flying.

it was better before idiots tanked the price of Islefin Dorado, but still.

The greys will be valuable until Blizzard nerfs them. Which they probably will.

It’s important to have the right color combination - you don’t want to clash with the onesie.

1 Like

I can’t imagine playing this game without sound.

Original poster has been playing “on and off for the last twenty years” but doesn’t know how to change the options of addons…

Yup, for sure. Totally inept. Tried to set up a Weak Aura once and almost had an aneurism.

You’re the type that gets overwhelmed and faints when reading a sentence.

Tuskarr tackleboxes will not show up on the map (or in RareScanner) if you uncheck Find Fish in your minimap options.

I love those things, though, they are just easy gold. Doing a pass through northeastern portion of Waking Shores (near the area where you first start) usually nets 3k gold in 10 minutes.

This has been a known issue with my programming. However, I’ve been assured it is a feature, not a bug. Luckily this is the Wow forums, so my chances of coming across such a dangerous thing are greatly reduced.

You can turn these off in the settings for the addon. You can go to options/addons/rarescanner/container filters

You can toggle the container filters for various boxes off per zone.