After 2 years I'm back..LF casual guild

Hey all! It’s been a long time since I played this game. But I have played this game a long time,

I started 4 days after launch on the first day of the server Eldre Thalas.

I played continuously, and hardcore for 12 years. I loved Legion. I think too much.

It wasn’t long after Battle for Azeroth launched that I found myself not keeping up with quests. I had so many toons. I didn’t even hit max level before I stopped playing.

I am back and I have to be honest, it feels like I have been away in prison for 20 years and come back to find a changed world. But I’m still in the expansion that I left in.

I have a lot of different classes. But for now I would like to find this Paladin a guild.

I am looking for a guild that can help me back on the path. I find myself sitting in Stormwind just, frozen, not knowing what to do , or how to do it. Seems most the guide things from the exp are gone because I did play a little bit. But I totally forgot what to do.

I am NOT looking for a heavy raiding guild. Nothing too serious…

I am open to all guilds of any level as long as there isn’t pressure to raid or to gear or even level my characters quickly. What ever it just has to be chill and helpful.

I’m looking for a good community.

A guild more focused on helping one another.

If you think you have a place for a casual gamer just getting back into the swing of things let me know! Post here with a reply, and I will check in on it for as long as I’m looking!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read. Maybe we’ll see one another in Azeroth soon!!!