[A]<Fortune Favors the Brave> is recruiting! 8-11pm EST Tues/Thur 8/8H

Fortune Favors the Brave is actively recruiting for Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible. At the current time we are 9/9 Normal and 7/9 Heroic. We are looking for a few more people to fill out our raid team. We have an in-game community for players from other servers; however, we can only provide feasts and potion cauldrons if you are cross-realm and not any guild repairs, phials (DF flasks), gems, or enchants.

10.1 Raid Schedule:

• Progression Raid Nights: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM Eastern Standard Time
  • Raid Night: Will either be Fridays at 8:00PM - 11:00PM Eastern Standard Time or takeover the Prog nights once Heroic is cleared.

About Us

We are a semi-hardcore group of friends that has been slowly growing over the years and finally hit critical mass to make our own guild. Most of our members are 25+ with jobs, so many players are on around 5pm-12pm EST. We have several members who enjoy Mythic+ and PvP on the side. Having raided as a team for a few years now, we tend to poke fun at each other and ourselves. We are all adults, so we use vulgar language and don’t tolerate real drama. During our downtime between raid tiers, several members of our team branch out and play other multiplayer games as a group (ex: Ark, Diablo 4, Valheim, 7 Days to Die, V Rising, Deep Rock Galactic, Gartic Phone etc.).

What We Are Looking For

We are aiming for a team of 15-20 raiders. We believe in quality over quantity for our raid team. At the moment we are not recruiting.

What We Expect

-Must have Discord and a working microphone/headset.

-Must download and maintain required addons (WeakAuras and DBM/Big Wigs).

-Must agree to our loot roll guidelines. Essentially, prioritize 4-set tier bonuses. Roll need for upgrades; greed for transmog; pass on all else so the raid can disenchant.[Subject to change shortly for changes in 10.1]

-Show up on time to raid. If you are going to be late or absent, let us know in the “Raid Absences” channel in Discord.

-Do your best with mechanics. If you make a mistake, own it, learn from it, and move on. If you are not pulling your weight (ex: grey parsing) feel free to hit up the Raid Leader after raid to work on it. If you are consistently not pulling your weight, you will be asked to sit out until it is fixed.

-When we are progressing on a boss, keep it serious. When we are farming, feel free to mess around and kill your friends; I know I will be.

Hit me up if you are interested in Discord, and we can talk: Arthuras#1133 Or message me on Battle.net at Arthuras#1144

Any interest in a MW Monk?

100% interested! Hit me up in-game or on discord when you’re free and we can talk more.
Discord: Arthuras#1133
Battle.net at Arthuras#1144