Aflic looking for a guild to chill in

Yo im a returning player looking for a guild to call home im on the dalaran realm and normally play late at night im in the PST time zone and im down to grind dungeons, the type of guild i think that would suit me is a chill laid back guild that wants to raid. Lmk if you have a guild for me <3

Hey Tokemastery (love your name)
Maybe we’d be a good fit for you?

i think you guys might be abit to serious for me im kinda looking for a happy go lucky guild i apricate you replying tho.

Hi there Tokemastery!

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to around 325 different accounts and many alts.
I’m not sure what late night is for you. Our scheduled events are:
*RBG’s for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. Atm we have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids for all guildies meeting min ilvl Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central. Trial and previous logs required.
*We have monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really.
Members decide what they want to do. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.

Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hello Tokemastery,

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder (make sure to check “cross faction”!).

Hit me up on BNet if interested! I think we would be a good fit for your playtimes and desired content.

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you!! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Tavern Raiders is currently recruiting dps/healers for AOTC. Raid times are late at night 9 pm pst-12 am pst Tuesday/Thursday. As well growing a M+ community for all levels. If you are interested reach out to me on Discord: iaintdaplug BNET: iAintDaPlug#1119