{A}<Fire Under God> Recruiting for its multiple raid teams

About Us:

Fire Under God is an Alliance guild on US-Westfall. Our raid team has been together since the beginning of Classic, and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players interested in progressing in all of TBC content. While we maintain a laid-back environment, we are by no means casual – our goal every tier is to down bosses but have fun doing it!

Outside of raiding, we have an active player base looking to complete heroic dungeons every day to farm gear, PVP, and host events. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times: We have multiple raid teams that are clearing Karazhan content

Raid Team 1 - Wednesday - 8 ST - 11PM, - Thursday 8 ST - 11 PM

Raid Team 2 - Saturday 8 ST - 11 PM, Sunday 8 ST- 11 PM

Raid Team 3 - Actively looking for all classes and specs, Dates and times TBD

We plan to make another team for morning and day raiding to fit all our player’s busy schedules.

Expectations:

Extensive knowledge of your class

Non-toxic/elitist attitude

Consistent attendance

Ability to communicate (have a working mic) and participate in our planned events.

Bring dps/health pots/ enchanted/jeweled gear.

Desire to be competitive

Open to Feedback and Criticism

Recruitment Needs: Immediate slots for Resto/Ele Shaman, Prot Warrior, Resto/Bal Druids, but all classes are considered.

Do not hesitate to contact an officer with any questions or concerns that you may have. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

Officer Contacts:

Derros - GM

NzothsPriest - Assistant GM

Benedit/Sialia/Tanah - Recruitment Officer

Unohanaretsu - Raiding Officer

We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

I’ve been enjoying this guild. I joined right before the BC prepatch. Really got to know many of the members while dungeon cleaving to level up and rep farm.

1 Like

Hello!

I am very intrigued by your guild and it’s seemingly awesome atmosphere. I am very busy during the evenings most nights and can’t commit to any guild that raids in the evening. However I am basically always free during the weekdays and I would love to become a part of your day raiding team you mentioned about forming. I have no issue xfering over and being patient when it comes to the formation of said raid team. Hell I could help lead it if necessary…I just really think this could be a fantastic fit and I’d love to chat more. My discord is Lilsmashi#8103 if you would like to further discuss me coming over!

1 Like

Thank you! We’d love to have you! I’ll send you a discord request here in a few!