Affliction warlock / unholy or blood dk

looking for a raiding position in a guild for the new tier that is a friendly semi-hardcore guild that raid after 6 pm server and before 1 am server
418 unholy/blood dk, and 421 warlock

Hey Bloodspirt!

Ode to Undercity is looking for DPS and a tank for our raid team. We raid Wed/Thu 845PM-1130PM server time and run M+ throughout the week and RBGS for fun on Mondays. We have AOTC for Uldir, BOD and COS.
Currently we are 6/8 Normal Eternal Palace!
If you’re interested add me on Bnet: billy#1978

Hey Bloodspirt!

If server transferring is an option I would love to talk to you about us. We’re a group of mythic raiders taking a small step back to be a little less CE and a little more relaxed. (Still doing some mythic). We just decided to form together this week so we’ve only had the chance to do a quick run through of normal (yesterday was our first raid as a “guild”).

We raid Tues/Weds 8:30 eastern - 11pm and are on Area 52

I don’t want to throw a ton of info down here for you to go through so if your interest is piqued feel free to add me to btag and we can talk. Sataraa#1236

Hey Bloodspirit,

We’re currently looking for both a Warlock and a DK DPS. We’re located on Thrall and have reached atleast AOTC every raid tier this expansion. We look towards Mythic at a very casual rate. Our current progress is 6/8N but that was from one night of raiding. We’re looking to crush Normal tonight and move into Heroic next week.

Raid times are: TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY 9:00PM EST to 11:30 EST

BNET is Cyrexus#1300
DISCORD is Sinful#3395

Who We Are:
<Intervention> is a casual raiding guild full of skilled, fun, and relaxed adults. We focus on clearing Heroic raid content, but hope to try a little Mythic if we get a solid roster. Our goal is to just have a good time and have fun raiding. We aren’t very social outside of raid times, but a few of us are on from time to time.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8:30 - 11pm EST
Thursday: 8:30 - 11pm EST

We have a very casual and completely voluntary night on Mondays doing alt raids, mythic+ runs, old content, PvP, etc.

What We’re Looking For:
Looking for a few key specs and roles to round out some gaps in our lineup. Here is our priority list:

1. Resto Druid
  2. Holy Paladin
  3. Windwalker
  4. Ret Paladin
  5. Warlock
  6. Resto Shaman

Bonuses:
If you have any of the following traits, it’s a bonus for our guild:

1. The ability to tell horrible puns.
  2. Love of anime.
  3. Love of metal rock music.
  4. Generally high level of nerdiness. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Voice Chat (required):
Discord

Contact Us:
Olorria - Recruitment Officer (Bnet: Olorria#1955 , Discord: Olorria#4679 )
Lifefire - Raid Lead (Bnet: Lifefire#1458, Discord: Lifefire#2005)

Current Progress:
BoD: 9/9H 1/9M | CoS: 2/2H I EP 8/8N and 3/8H

Hi!

We are looking for range dps and would be interested in your warlock! We’re an AotC focused guild currently 5/8H. I’ll leave my spam below, if it looks good add me and we can chat!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

• Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
  • BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
  • CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hiya blood,

SERVER: Thrall - HORDE
Raid Days/Times: Wed-Thurs 9:00pm-11:30 EST
Current Raid Progression: 3/8H EP, 7/8N EP, 2/2 H CoS, 4/9 M BoD

Contact Info:
Rakharo#11725

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Warrior - HIGH
Shadow Priest - HIGH
Mage - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH

We currently have do not have any healer or tank spots open.

If you class is not listed above, you can still contact me to discuss options.

ABOUT US:
Been around a long time, most of us hang out in discord all night BS’ing about whatever. We are an adult guild we understand real life comes before WoW. You wanna have a good time? Never have to look for another guild? Then Breathe is where you need to be.

—This is for a core spot, we are planing on pushing to mythic once we have heroic on farm.----

There will be a 2 week trial period at that point one of the officers or the RL will go over your spot on the raid team.

We run M+ on a daily basis there is no reason why you wouldn’t get a 10 or more done every week.

RAIDING INFO:
The atmosphere of our guild is casual and drama-free. We stick to a casual raid schedule of two nights a week. We hardly ever raid outside of he scheduled times. We expect people arrive ready to raid. Repairs and flasks are provided by the guild bank, but you should arrive with any other consumables appropriate to your class and role.

Thanks
Your friendly Monk friend

Unsalted is a newly formed PvE guild located on Thrall-US. We are first and foremost a Heroic raiding guild, focusing primarily on higher-end content as a means of ensuring our AOTC each tier.

Personal responsibility and teamwork are the core principles of Unsalted, as well as a sense of strong, reliable leadership. We believe in our strength as a team, but realize that there will always be areas in which we can improve as individual players.

What We Expect From You

• Be able to raid Friday/Saturday evening from 8:30PM-11:30PM. Please be communicative if you are going to be late for/miss raid.
  • Be willing to improve your gear outside of raiding by pushing other content (e.g. Mythic+).
  • Be open to change and constructive criticism regarding raid mechanics/strategies.
  • Have previous raid experience and a good, working knowledge of your class/spec.

What You Can Expect From Us

• A friendly, welcoming group of players who are willing to help.
  • Raid consumables, gems, and enchants provided by the guild.
  • Smaller group content on non-raid nights (i.e. Island Expeditions, gearing alts, Mythic+, etc.)

Currently Recruiting:

• Healers (Resto Druid, Hpally, Hpriest) and DPS (all ranged except Hunter, DH, Warrior).

Message any of the following players on Discord or in-game for more information:

• Kardust: zaran1703#9790
  • Jéricho: mwright01#8420
  • Devaal: fezz#4693
  • Itzmealex: Itzmealex#1013

Phury would love to have u were 6/8h and 8/8n we raid tues/weds 10-1 server time - mondays 11-1 for a little extra progression thursdays are fun drunk normal / alt nights and we do mythic plus’s almost every night hit me up tang#1917

add me and we can talk

matt#19690