Aff Lock Reroll Regret

But you are wrong and No I won’t. Afflic still SUPER STRONG. How much stronger does it need to be for you to want to be carried?

I said bye don’t let the back button on the browser hit you on the way out :wave:t2:

Naw, I’ll stay here and just point and laugh. Maybe try frost mage, seems like you’re that kinda person

Yes stop being a fotm spec chaser you’re never gonna be good at the specs anyways if you just swap when they aren’t op lol.

This is some big time gas lighting lmao aff does an absurd amount of damage. Unless there’s only 1 person to hit mm isn’t gonna keep up with affs damage :rofl:

2 Likes

Or maybe ur just not playing it right because I get DESTROYED by hunters

What do you need help with?

Aff lock is still insanely strong. Go play it.

2 Likes

Reroll slave tears are so delicious

Not as delicious as Biebz bait tho, which clearly this thread is chock full of

1 Like

:^)

yes
/tenchar

At least I don’t hide behind an alt bye :wave:t2:

Aff locks went down from S+++ tier to S tier and people saying they are not viable anymore lol

2 Likes

Hey hold your tongue peasant! They go 20-30-sometimes 40/0-1 every bg they obviously know what they are talking about.

Are you playing it in the 71-79 bracket?

Locks are always awful unless insane geared under cap from all the weird scaling.

Get geared at 80 and it’s completely different.

So I agree and disagree with this. Because yes affy still does great damage. However it no longer has big killing potential like it did before the 2 or 3 waves of soul harvester nerfs. Ive since switched to hell caller and had to reforge some gear and my damage is great normally at the top but its all pad damage which is fun I suppose but now the problem we run into are healers are literally spam dispelling UA on cd even with the recent buffs to it. Majority of my games im just reapplying dots and running when I can since im always the main KT

Affliction is still strong. Not as it used to be but still strong.

I would continue leveling it. It can be really fun in BG’s damage wise.

Or you can wait for buffs for Demo/Destro which I think is gonna happen.

So I think u wont regret leveling it.

Morning, biebz! Catch anything good today?

2 Likes

Oof main kill target and no kill potential? Yeah affy is gutted. Time to start leveling something else I guess :confused: just wish leveling was easy like in MOP Classic

Just COVID, either that or the stress and regret from leveling a useless class did a number on my immune system :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

I feel the same way about this Fros T mage I just leveled :frowning:

You’re about 8 hours away from 80. Destruction is extremely fun to play. Affliction is still top 3 in BGs for damage next to Mage and Devoker. And Demonology, whilst not meta, is still a cool spec.

… I don’t see the problem.