Aff Lock 177 LF Raiding Crew

Chill lock that needs a new raiding guild to call home on Thrall-Us Horde actually would prefer to find one tonight if possible for castle. I am also open to PVP and mythic+ I really enjoy doing keys and rbg’s. I am off Sunday through Tuesday and sadly those are the only days I can raid.

Hey there Dr, I know you stated that you have Sunday-tuesday off, but you didn’t specify if that is the only days you are looking to raid. If you Wed-friday 7PM EST to 11 PM EST work for you as raiding days and times, read the spam below a little more and let me know if you are interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-lf-pallymonk-heals-and-monk-dps-for-heroicmythic-core-raid/757904?u=heruice-thrall

Sadly those are the only days I can raid because I work nights.

Hey! Revyx with No Disassemble here! Not sure if you are absolutely set on staying on Thrall server, but we are a casual raiding guild on Turalyon looking to progress through heroic raiding this expansion and maybe dabble with some mythic! We are a RL first oriented guild but have some solid players looking to prog content and most of all have fun doing it. It’s a super chill smaller core group right now but we’re looking to add dps to our ranks! Our raid nights are Sunday @9:30p eastern and a tentative Tuesday @9:30p. Hit me up!

By the way, I too work nights (Thursday thru Saturday so have Sunday thru wed night off, very similar boat!)

Bnet: Grylus#1916
Discord: Revyx#7055

I added you on discord won’t be able to transfer right away but I am down to raid cross server this week or even tonight if you guys plan on doing a run