[A][EST] Casuals Seeking Casuals

Perhaps it’s because you’re hoarding all the hats. :thinking:

Excitement for pre patch tomorrow at least!

Now that the patch has settled down a bit, hop in and join us for World of Barbershop-craft! :smiley:

I’m so looking forward to getting in and finally being able to roll Allied Races. Never could motivate to grind the rep, but I do love being rewarded for laziness!

1 Like

I know we got so many neat new looks and things but is it wrong that I want more stuff for my Lightforged? :frowning:

Gonna start chasing down a mind-meldy brain jellyfish. And, if you joined us, you too could do this thing.

Because really, who doesn’t want a mind-meldy brain jellyfish? And donuts (I’ve been on a Hearthstone Cookbook kick lately, so these are authentically official Warcraft donuts, even)

2 Likes

Retooled the opening post because sometimes I do crazy things like that.

Can confirm that he does such crazy things on occasion. WHAT A REBEL.

You know what’s not crazy? Joining this community! SIGN UP TODAY!

Note: Please ignore my over the top sales pitch style statement and instead take my continued word that this is a rad group of people and we all are excited and happy to welcome new faces into our little nerd-filled family. <3

Ayyy finally release date(s)! Pre patch set to drop on November 10th with the expac itself releasing on the night of November 23rd!

How is everyone enjoying Shadowlands so far?

Slowly crawling my paladin to 60 - and maybe even dragging the rest of the tank stable soon. (Ish)

Updated OP as of 12/28! We are currently 3/10 Normal Nathria and looking forward to our next raid day next week.

Pet Peeve- gear is dropping so slowlllyyyy. I think I did 4 or 5 keys back to back to back and got 0 things. RIP me.

Updated the OP, currently 6/10 :dizzy: EVEN HAD SOME GEAR DROP. For once.

Updated the opening post. Finally clawed my paladin to level 60 to boot.
Still open to a few new faces!

Updated the opening post with most recent raid progress and simplified the walls o’ text.