[A][EST] Casuals Seeking Casuals [Raid/M+/Social]

Here’s the nitty gritty first.

Alliance
Realm(s) --Hellscream/Zangarmarsh/Eredar/Gorefiend/Spinebreaker/Wildhammer
Eastern Time Zone
Raiding (Shadowlands): Sunday 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern. 10/10N, 3/10H

We are:

Alchemy is looking for a handful of raiders (DPS, though possibly another healer if the numbers end up working out) interested in a one day a week Heroic raid team.

Our raid team is laid back, close knit and friendly. We’re not tryhards, min maxers, or hardcore mythic raiders. Raids can be called off if enough bodies aren’t available because of offline responsibilities (seldom) and we don’t faceplant on fights all night- if we’re stymied by gear or mechanics, we know when to call it off.

We are a community of adults aged 25-50 who indulge in a variety of gaming/nerdy interests including (but not restricted to) World of Warcraft-while juggling life & other offline responsibilities. The bulk of us are Eastern time zone based, typically talkative on Discord chat channels throughout the day and quiet from midnight EST to 5 AM EST. We are a home to couples/women/LGBT folk - we welcome one and all. There’s a high amount of self-sufficiency in the in-game WoW life with us - we log in on our own schedules while contributing to the guild bank and organizing small hangouts (running dungeons, doing keys, etc) via Discord.

If you’re intrigued, shoot me a PM on Discord at Sifner#0208 and we can chat. If things go well, I’ll shoot you a link to our quick info application and we can go from there. If you’re a group of friends or a fragment of a raid team looking for a fresh start, get in touch!

I look forward to speaking with you. :octopus:

Social/Eastern/Community/Discord/Family/Adults

1 Like

I’m looking forward to Shadowlands and hanging out with folks! :slight_smile:

Updated the opening post! Enjoying these new dungeons with interesting mechanics- in the raid too! Hope to hear from some DPS! (Plus also a resto shammy we love you where are you.)

Updated the OP, currently 6/10. :dizzy:

Updated the opening post and simplified the wall o’text.

Prot/Ret Paladin returning to the game, looking to find some folks to raid and run M+ with. Really like the idea of a laid back group that pushes but doesn’t take it overly serious! :smiley: Will PM on Discord this afternoon when I get home from work.

Did you ever find anyone? I’m in the same boat as you.

I wasn’t able to send the PM on Discord without adding first, so I’m waiting to see if the friend request gets accepted. Fingers crossed, really want to find a good group!

Thanks for contacting! Sorry I missed these post replies- I honestly forget to check here :sweat_smile: Happy to pick up the chat on Discord!