Aeonaxx doesn't exist

Yep. I just got Aeonaxx for my husband yesterday from a Secret Discord call out.

my friend that has one was running 24 characters a day for a few years. whenever the event started, she would login and hit it hard.

she made me laugh when she told me people spit on her whenever they see her riding it. the hate is glorious.

I had to hunt that mount for years before I finally got him one night flying above the entrance. I have to say out of all the rare mounts I’ve hunted, that one was the most difficult to get.

Good oh Aeonaxx I almost missed him when I got mine. Silly dragon decided to spawn somewhere else and my NPC scan got him when I was in the portal room on my way back to Org. I rushed back out trying to find him convincing myself someone was going to tag him first thankfully I was wrong. It’s nice to know there is a community out there that wants to give this kind of stuff away for free to help other collectors.

1 Like

They dropped on my mage and my monk so far. :confused:

Alternatively, join us on the Secret Finding Discord, where we spend our time camping these rares to give them away to everyone who messages us on Discord! :~)

1 Like

Linked you guys when my brain started working. Yall the best. :blue_heart:

1 Like

It is the best!

I usually give away the Long-Forgotten Hippogryphs, but my friend Tay over there gives away TLPD and Voidtalon frequently <3

1 Like

Ran across Aeonaxx 4 times, never trying for it.
First time, didn’t know what it was.
Second time, knew what it was but not how to kill it.
Third time, got it.
Forth time ran into it while some one else trying for it so helped with a swipe.

But never once have I even laid eyes on TLPD, and never had Deathwing light me up. Go figure.