Aegwynn Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Aegwynn (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

2 Likes

veljune
death knight
blood elf

Shabutie
Mage
Undead

I raced to 60 on server opening, which I believe was just when college winter break started.

One name I’ll never forget was Hempman. I believe he and his wife owned their own business and would alternate 6 month intervals of playing the game and going for High Warlord. I used to supply him water all the time when our paths would cross.

2 Likes

Orcdude

Orc

Warrior

I was in a guild named “Horde of War” and I was always hanging out in Orgrimmar. One name i remember is “green lantern” who was a undead warrior and always helped me out while i was questing. Hope to find anyone that remembers me or the guild!

Played multiple toons like Swiftblades in guild Requiem but had the most fun PvPing with my friends in the old guild NEP (not enough players). Kayz, Nuked, Kokoa, Cromnam, Illuminatus, any of you guys still around?

Milkme here - Female Tauren Shaman. I use to troll the forums a lot as a kid back in 06ish era. Came to Aegwynn the day the server opened from Darkspear. Was an amazing time to get a fresh start in vanilla on a new server. Looking forward to a similar experience in a few weeks! Miss you guys! <3 Milkme

2 Likes

Kalmenel, troll priest. I was the holy priest you did ZG with who didn’t know how to manage his mana or threat. My brother was Canadianyeti, a troll shaman in E N M I T Y. Also RL friends with Dosa (orc warrior), Golddish (tauren hunter), and Druidcow (tauren druid). We were in various guilds: ENMITY, Roflcopter, Inevitable, Sigil, Revolutionary Battlion (spelled incorrectly), and BIRTHCRUST.

Onattie
Tauren
Hunter

My guild was Eternal Life. I used to spend a lot of time (including a few 12+ hours matches) in Alterec Valley. I hung around a lot with a Tauren Shaman named Bestcowevar, who happened to be the last High Warlord on Aegwyn US when they started that cross realm battleground BS and they no longer had the title.

Caruce
Undead/Blood elf mage

Guyute
Orc Hunter

Was in a few guilds while leveling but spent the majority of my time in the guild Shatter pvping and then raiding.

I remember Hempman! I think he was the First HW on Agewynn.

Cuddlebug
Hunter/Blood Elf
Knights of Aries was the guild, but when i logged into her years later it was renamed and have forgotten the name since ive had to recreate my account.

Weyandt
Orc
Warrior
Spent almost 8 hours a day in BGs (or rather in Q) back in 05/06. Would like to see if any other PVPers Horde or Alliance will be rolling in Classic.

Hey Kalmenel, I remember you and Yeti! I still play on Arthas-US Horde with the same names. I think Druidcow is on there too. I see him and golddish still on the battle.net app sometimes.

Kocoa - Tauren Shaman

I got High Warlord on Aegwynn then started raiding with SSDD until we disbanded during Naxxarmas. I eventually transferred to Arthas and have been playing there off and on through the years. Just wondering if any old SSDD guildies or others are still around or planning on coming back for classic.

2 Likes

Hey Swiftblades, I’m still around on Arthas, but unfortunately there aren’t any others that I know of that you named.

-Kocoa

1 Like

Anyone from Heavy Hitters still arround?? I was Helleven (undead rogue). Rushed to level 60 with a bunch of friends (the french guys), met Bullsi (who created HH) and we raided for a while, MC, BWL, Ony, ZG … Good times!!

Alurl, Orc Warrior HWL
Changed servers so much, honestly don’t remember which one I was originally from. A lot of the names ring a bell here so far though, particularly Hempman. Gonna give this ago, hope to see some old faces in Alterac Valley in the coming months.

1 Like

Mogar Tauren Shaman, NEP

Anyone from the guild shatter around still?

1 Like