Aegwynn Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Aegwynn (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

3 Likes

Looking for anyone who played in Lucid Light back in 05 and 06. I was the GM played a dwarf hunter named Bainne. We had server first Thunderfury.

Name: Bainne
Class: Hunter
Race: Dwarf
Level: 60
Guild: Lucid Light

2 Likes

Looking for old friends I played with in 2006 in TBC! I was in Phoenix Rising, DoA, and MYST. My main was Analynthia, a night elf warrior. I did a lot of raid tanking in TBC and wrath. I remember quite a few people like Ferid, Boottohead the rogue, Velkynn the canadian, Anit my old gm after Masmiseim left, Metsyse my friend I originally started playing wow with, Adellen and Disha my class leader and officer

4 Likes

Name: Primo
Class: Warrior, DK, Shaman
Guild: Continuum
Role: Main Tank

Looking for any friends from old Aegwynn that will be coming back to play classic. If you remember me hit me up

Hello there! I was in Phoenix Rising and Continuum throughout my beginnings on Aegwynn!

3 Likes

Guild: Darnassian Pathfinders
Character: Tie
Class: Hunter
Race: Night Elf
Other: Was found by the Guild Master running around Wet Lands around lvl 20 soloing Murlocs, I believe his character name was “Perrian”. Once I hit 60, i focused hardcore on AV PvP.

Hey there, played a human mage named Caruce back in the day. Looking to find anyone I played with back in the day!

Looking to see if anyone remembers me
Character: sourman
Class: rogue
Race: human
was in a lot of guilds

Guild: Syndrome
Character: Drave
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Other: Looking for anyone from the old Syndrome crew.

Amara - Human Mage - Divine Guardians

Analynnthia! Hey i still play! I transfered to Whisperwind!

1 Like

Woah… Drave?? I remember you, I used to be a Tauren Warrior named Harne… then I think I faction changed to Alliance… Not sure if you remember me.

LF Some of my pals from Aegwynn
Guild: RsF
Class: Paladin
Character: Resy

1 Like

I remember your name Chicky from Continuum

I do remember you! Weren’t you in SSDD? I definitely remember running into you in BG’s and probably Blackrock mountain on Tuesdays lol

Hahahahah yes, you guys flamed me a bunch for using the “banana” shoulders on a warrior! Good times xD

I haven’t played in a while but it’s a blast to see familiar names on these threads! I stuck around Aegwynn from Classic to WotLK and made some good friends that I’ve since lost touch with so ‘Hi’ in case they show up.

Mim (dorf priest) - Enclave, There Is No Cow Level and probably a ton of others in between.

Primo, how you been man?!

Name: At
Class/Race: Dwarf Priest
Raided: Continuum

Hey all,

I’m super excited for Classic it would be cool to find old connections. I played back in the day as an Alliance rouge named “Reconelf” and gnome mage named “Oopsurdead” I was in GLORY, Syndrome, Supremacy, MYST, and Enchanted Soulz.

What’s up Drave! Your name sounds familiar. I still keep in contact with Arowen : )