Advice on server for oceanic player

Arugal and Yojamba have the same population percentage wise. Around 1 Ali to 2 Horde. Remulos however is almost 3 Ali to 1 Horde.

1 Like

I suppose Remulos would be good if I’d like to roll on an alliance dominated server. But still more alliance in Arugal than Remulos though hmmm

Oh wow Grob seems to have the best faction balance compared to the others. Might have to check that out to see if there are enough nocturnal americans to raid with haha

Hmm good point on the servers not being designed for such high populations. But yeah I’m just worried about not finding enough people to group with post launch later. Is Arugal considered too over-populated or just nice?

Yeah I noticed that too. Just wondering if it’s really that noticably harder to find groups in Yojamba vs Arugal

alliance complain about it occassionally, but there’s a tight knit community and enough guilds to clear all content on yojamba, up to you, yojambas pop reflects the intended size of a server originally, arugal is more populous but you’ll be harrassed as alliance in every zone forever in wrath. Im a yojamban and i enjoy my server, ill only xfer if the pug scene dies off and head to arugal.

1 Like

Good thing I’m leaning more to rolling horde this time around, so maybe Arugal is a better choice? But if I do end up deciding to go alliance, Yojamba seems great!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.