Adventures Companions Updates Now Live

Whaaaaaaaaaat?? Now I regret not doing them.

Wow, I knew Venthyr was way behind night fae and even necrolord, but I wouldn’t have guessed it was this bad outside of a couple of useless toons.

2 Likes

Holy crap! I’ll actually be able to do more than just anima missions six levels below my dudes.

7 Likes

Lovely, I can’t wait to try out some missions with the changes!

I never pay to heal them, I just wait a day. I have trivial anima since upgrading armor.

3 Likes

Why wait when I can’t beat the mission anyway? I’ll just send em out nearly dead and just continue to feel bad heh.

7 Likes

or rated battleground. A forgotten pvp sport there.

Low key, RBGs are actually pretty decent right now

1 Like

Woot! Love the Kyrian changes. Kythekios is no longer a weaker version of Clora. Teliah and Telethakas can actually make a difference with their heals now. Lol

2 Likes

https://www.wowhead.com/news=320112/mounts-from-adventure-table-missions-and-venture-plan-addon-spotlight

Also, Blizz released a useful post

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23612219/shadowlands-mounts-pets-and-more-part-1

Based on VenturePlan predictions, Night Fae got screwed and cant even beat even level missions. Curious if other NF are seeing this.

2 Likes

Don’t have alts on the forums, but bye.

Better late than never. 50%+ buffs shows how little thought was put into the system.

My level 44 Dreamweaver and 4 level 40 trappers failed the level 29 Coalescing Stygia mission (offering Stygia instead of ash) when I opened it this morning, so yeah, it’s gutted. Awful change.

I said it before, the buffs for the other covenants are nice. Night Fae did not need a kneejerk nerf like this.

12 Likes

No.

It took me all of 3 days to grind Apolon from 1 to 20.

If I can do it, anyone can do it.

Sweet Kyrian nuggets!

As my main team is now all in their upper 40s, I shall be dancing as I eat pancakes!

dance

Trappers have terrible dps. They could use a boost in damage output after the nerf (or bug fix, whatever you want to call it) to their special ability.

1 Like

So you’re also fixing Bonesmith Heirmir and Plaguesinger troops to actually work as intended, right? Right??

crickets

2 Likes

Their DPS coupled with Dreamweaver was pretty on par or even better than many other covenants’ formerly-weak troops. You’re right now that the NF Trapper’s damage is no longer in line.

Agreed. I thought Night Fae missions were pretty fair. It didnt need a change.

4 Likes