Adventures Available Missions Updated

I did, like the first week of the expansion I saw one, I of course tried it with my 1 follower and failed but can’t say I didn’t try lol

its not that they have introduced it, its a good change. Other covenants have been asking for help for 6 months, not a word, not a mention. Suddenly the NF players have a little struggle causing them to have to make up for 6 months of abusing the system and boom hotfix in less than a week and “were so sorry for your inconvenience”. They still haven’t fully addressed the issues faced by other covenants and at this point we are months behind on this level of content.

3 Likes

I’m actually okay with the rewards. You can get mounts, gold, 197 trinkets (which is not nothing) Augment runes, reputation, and crafting materials (Not to mention addtional Soul Ash). The rewards are not the issue with Companion Table. It is with, say, anima conductor.

Seriously. don’t upgrade that garbage to Tier 3.

been saving up for that, what happens?

And Augment runes!? see im not even far enough in to know those were even an option from the table.

I don’t know how it is for other covenants, but what Necrolords got was:

1. Zone wide buffs that are out of the way to get (House of Rituals), only affect you in Maldraxxus, and aren’t impactful enough to remotely matter (seriously, I already destroy every mob I turn my gaze to.)

2. Rare spawn in the Theater of Pain that drops a mount that only Necrolords can attain AND you could already purchase from your covenant for 5k anima and 100 grateful offering.

Tier 2 Anima conductor felt better when we had the “bugged” anima quests (500 if you got lucky) But they had to nerf fun and now I’m not even excited about that crap anymore.

IMO, upgrade your mission table to Tier 3. Faster missions and faster healing is actually nice. Just chuck your companion’s corpses against the wall over and over until they eventually get to a level where they stomp the missions.

1 Like

Besides the laundry list of buffs they received, like what? A week ago? Two?

Plus I know 2020 broke everyone’s brain, but late November wasn’t 6 months ago.

2 Likes

far out, you are right i was looking at my date in american for some reason. so 3 months, half as bad, but still bad.

and yeah those charges were good now we are ABLE to catch up, slow and steady unlike the NF who get to keep all their ill gotten gains. No mention of any kind of catch for the 2 who fell behind through no fault of their own though.

They are. The effort is practically zero and the rewards should reflect that. It’s a mobile game, lol. The ridiculous Gold we got from Legion was stupid broken. Now the rewards make sense.

Much needed change. Thank you for listening!

Short version: Yeah, we finally got around to fixing that. You can thank us now.

1 Like

He’s talking about the months and months of beta where countless reports of blatant and glaring issues were made, and never addressed.

nah she was right, my head was funky i was reading my clock wrong. I wasnt part of the beta.

I’m gunna be real with you chief.

Nobody cared about Mission Tables on the beta. Just like nobody picks Night Fae on live because they’ve got a good mission table.

1 Like

They’re also waiting for your applause and praise.

A welcome change and I hope experience missions are part of the lower missions offered. If you want to improve the Mission Table experience and encourage more players to interact with it and other content, it would be cool to also have companion experience tomes be more abundant, and potentially available in other forms of content such as the Maw and Torghast.

So you caved in to the Night Fae that cheesed what others could not. Grats on caving into the whiny Dreamweaver teams.

2 Likes

Thanks Kaivax this is a good change .

All the Beta testers cared about is Torghast. How do I get to Torghast? When can I run Torghast? To be honest, all most Beta testers want is to run content before the game goes live. They have no interest in testing the game, but they sure want to get a jump on you for when the game goes live. Then they are the first ones to tell you how there is no content and they are bored.

2 Likes

And here I am still waiting to be banned for “exploiting” the mission table (according to some forum dwellers) by using it as designed.

As a filthy filthy exploiter I’m very happy to see this fix to a design that was broken for months.

Still not banned, though. Almost like there was never any “exploit” in the first place :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Gonna kick in a little extra for those of us that found no need to abuse your bug? Or are you just saving it for those that took advantage of an obvious flaw?