Adventure Lies Ahead in the New Dragonflight Dungeons

Oculus mythic+25!

1 Like

I don’t want to reinstall beta - did they ever add checkpoints to the dungeons? Cause when I did them the only checkpoints were the rocks in Uldum that had as much health as a boss you had to break lol

Grammar police here. It looks like there are two typos in this article.

1. “tounspeakable” should be “to unspeakable”
  2. I believe “furty” should be “fury”

Other than that I am excited for the content!

Ruby Life Pools are half new half outside of the tower you go to

Tyrhold and Halls of Infusion are all unique places we can’t normally get to in game.

The arcane dungeon is also unique

^^^^ under-rated comment

1 Like

The Academy looks really fun, I can’t wait to play it.

It is I the broken record here again to remind you that OLD raids and dungeon scaling is broken and needs fixed.

I thought the norm was 8 dungeons per expansion? Am i missing something here?

It is still 8. They’re basically staggering them in M+/Endgame as some kind of weird effort to reduce early burnout. We will still SEE them all (4 for leveling, 4 for M+ etc), but they won’t all be in the M+ rotation at the same time.

Personally I’d rather just have all of the new content in relevant difficulties at launch. I get why they would want to try and keep things varied, but screw that, I don’t want the expansion fed to me piecemeal.

1 Like

The staggered release of content may be used as a marketing strategy to increase revenue from subscriptions? I dont mean it in a negative way just a thouht.

1 Like

What gets me is, why not just introduce new dungeons throughout the expansion?

We did it in older expansions. Not a mega dungeon, but actual dungeons to add. They can still have the rotation, but add new dungeons in and cycle a couple of old ones out ect.

2 Likes

Should have been 8.

Disappointing.

Cheaping out on us once again.

But of course it is. They don’t care about anything but money, like any other massive corporation.

Bah, like they need more excuses to recycle content on us. :neutral_face:

MT was a beautiful dungeon, though.

Over all, looking forward to exploring new dungeons, as dungeons and raids are my favorite in-game activities.

That said, Blizz, please, for the love of everything good in the world (of Warcraft), stop making half of the launch dungeons available only for level capped players!

What it means is that we effectively run the same 4 dungeons through all of leveling, which is tedious, especially if we have multiple alts, and that the exposure we get to those lovely top level dungeons is only as long as it provides gear or useful badges (if there are useful badges to be earned).

Please, your developers put so much time and effort into making these dungeons, don’t put half of them into limited release. IMHO, you’re doing the people who worked so hard on the dungeons and the player base a sizable disservice by doing so, and have done for multiple expansions now.

2 Likes

Blizzard has run out of creative ideas.

2 Likes

I can see that. It does kind of feel like season 4 of a show where they start pulling ideas out of a hat.

I know it’s not a popular suggestion, but I was hoping to see a continuation of the solo-style dungeons a la Torghast, which I really enjoyed! I think it would be great if each dungeon had a solo mode for those of us who don’t always want to run with a group, even if rewards were nerfed a little. I rarely can get enough friends on when it’s convenient for all of us. And honestly it’s more fun to run solo than with a group of people just there to run as quickly as possible in search of a specific drop. Blizz, please add a solo run option to the dungeons!!