<Adventure in Progress> Cross-faction M+ Community LFM!

:fire: ADVENTURE IN PROGRESS :fire:

Are you ready to embark on epic Mythic Plus (M+) adventures in the vibrant world of Azeroth? Look no further! We would be thrilled to have you in our community, where we thrive on conquering challenging dungeons at all levels while fostering a safe, inclusive environment for all players. Together, we aim to build long-lasting friendships and create a memorable journey within World of Warcraft.

:old_key: Unlock the Depths of Mythic Plus:
We are a dedicated guild focused on tackling Mythic Plus keys at every difficulty level. Whether you’re just starting out and looking to explore the lower dungeons or seeking to push your limits with the highest keystones, we have a place for you! Our team is committed to improving our skills, strategizing together, and achieving greatness as a collective force. Our goal is to shoot for KSM and beyond, and many of our members do that each season!

:star2: A Safe Haven for All:
In our guild, we value diversity, respect, and inclusivity. We celebrate players from all backgrounds, skill levels, and playstyles. Regardless of your experience or goals, you’ll find a warm and welcoming community eager to support you. We strive to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable, making our guild a true safe haven within Azeroth. You will not be shamed here for a lack of knowledge or skill, and we are more than happy to help you grow as a player!

:handshake: Forge Lasting Friendships:
We believe that friendships formed in-game can transcend the virtual world. Our guild members are not just teammates but also companions on an extraordinary journey. We encourage communication, cooperation, and mutual support, fostering an environment where lasting friendships can thrive. Join us and forge bonds that extend far beyond the boundaries of Azeroth.

:star2:Already in a guild?
Not a Problem! We are a vibrant and inclusive Warcraft community that warmly welcomes players from all guilds, offering a unique opportunity to expand your horizons and forge meaningful relationships without having to leave your current guild. If you dont have a tag above your head and want one, We do have a guild on Moonguard that we would be more than happy to see you in, but it is not required at all to share in our adventures!

:globe_with_meridians: TLDR
If you’re seeking a guild that offers exhilarating Mythic Plus adventures, a safe space for all, a focus on long-term friendships, and organized key timing, then we’re the perfect fit for you! Join our guild today and become part of an exceptional community united by a passion for exploration, camaraderie, and victory.

:mag_right: How to Apply:
Add OriginalNexu on Discord or Btag Nexu#1974 and we can get you started!

Adventure awaits! Join our Adventure in progress now and become a part of something truly extraordinary! :rocket::sparkles:

2 Likes

Been running strong with this group since SL. Always getting 20s portals every season / fun and professional group of people. I even met up with one IRL with his wife for some drinks and we had a blast.

I’ve been around for 20 years in this game, and I’ve never found a better group of people who just want to be positive and have a great experience with making friends and gaming.

1 Like

Can confirm this is a great group! Been with them since SL, the two above are great officers, and I’m very appreciative of their efforts and work they put in. If the game let me, I’d make them both GMs as well, proud to have them on my team for making this community be what we’ve always wanted! :smiley:

2 Likes

:motorway: The Adventure is still in progress! :motorway:

Doing M+ most nights! Still have room for more people to hang out! Take the first step with us!