Advancedinterfaceoption addon

For some reason this addon keeps resetting all my settings in wow. I mainly used the addon to adjust my lag input and max camera distance, but recently I adjusted a few settings for the nameplates while having your camera panned all the way up so nameplates wouldn’t overlap but it ended up being worse. I figured I would just reset the addon back to default thinking I had not changed much to begin with anyway but it reset all my settings like everything graphics sound general interface combat etc. every time I reloaded or logged out and back in it would just reset again and again. Unless I deleted the addon. Now to make sure my settings are saved while having the addon installed I have to run Battlenet as admin. Also seems a few of my macros are broken since the latest patch. Anyone else having similar issues?

Haven’t experienced anything like that.

There’s a checkbox at the top of the CVar Browser tab, forget the exact wording but you might want to make sure it’s disabled.

If that setting is already disabled, I can’t think of any reason why AIO could be causing your problems.

If you think AIO is doing this, you can make your changes, logout and remove AIO before logging in again. The settings will be preseved in the games config. files.

If you get reset after that, it won’t be AIO’s doing.

I couldn’t find exactly what you were talking about but I could have missed it because there’s obviously a lot of information in there. It’s hard to find any real useful information about this addon outside certain reddit posts.