Adult Returning to the game, LFG

Howdy!

I’m an experienced player (mainly dps) raiding Vanilla - Cata with moderate pvp and looking to resub for Shadowlands. Coming back I’m looking for the usually type of laid back, social and mature guild. Definitely not hard-core as those years are unfortunately behind me.

I will most likely focus on Dungeons and PVP this expansion.

Thanks in for reading!

1 Like

could be a place for you!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

1 Like

Hiya. We are a horde side guild on Wrymrest. Very laid back. Older wow players. We dabble in a bit of everything. Real life always comes first. We are a zero pressure guild. Play what you want at your own pace.
Megs#8288 is my discord if you wanted more information about us.

We would have a place for you in Dojo.

Hello boneyard-
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

1 Like

Hey Boneyard!

You sound like us! We have folks who would absolutely love to do Dungeons and PvP with you - as well as those who might not, but will come for the ride anyway (I’m not great at PvP, but I go because it’s more fun with the guild!)!

If you’re interested, I’ll drop our info down below, but feel free to hit me up if you want to chat!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time. We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling or shaming - just having a good time and killing bosses.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hey bud check us out one day a week raiding as Adulting sucks lol

Howdy, Boneyard!

We are currently recruiting all roles for our raiding group. We are a fairly casual group of people, but we do plan to do AotC Heroic clears in SL. We are also a few vets who’ve taken our breaks here and there, and we have much more busy lives so we plan to raid on the weekends to fit into our schedule. If that works for you, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on discord or bnet.

Bnet: Kranely#1346
Discord: imKranely#7770

Thank you everyone for reaching out!

Due to my irl commitments I haven’t been able to review everything but will be doing so this afternoon and reaching out.

Thank you again and have a great weekend!

Allumination ~ Stormrage No need to be hardcore here in Allumination , all playstyles and new friends are always welcome !!

Hi there! [H] Part Timers is a newish guild on Bleeding Hollow, we are looking specifically for a warrior to finish out 1 of the last 2 spots we have left open on our Mythic raid team. We are not currently raiding with the pre patch event being so close and the expansion coming soon hopefully. Our raid leader has mythic experience, we are a mix of old, young, new and returning players. I actually have only been back in game 3 weeks and I love this guild. They are great and helpful people. We will be doing progression on Sundays 6-10pm eastern time. If you think this is something you would be interested in, we would love to have you. You can add my bnet Hated#1536 if you would like to chat more.