[A]<Descendants of Lore> (16+ Year guild) Weekend Raids--LF Long Term players

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years).

We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hello,

I’m a 236 ilvl Prot/Holy/Ret paladin looking for a home and to make new friends. I’m currently almost 2.2k io rating. I have yet done any bosses in SOD, but have watched all videos. Quick learner and able to carry my weight. I’m a veteran player since beginning of BC so I’ve done plenty of raid mechanics. Below are my info.

Duongqua - Thrall

Battlenet: Duongqua#1174
Discord: Duongqua#4480

Updated: We are currently looking for 2-3 DPS for heroic content. Especially a Fury/Arms warrior or a Death Knight to round out or raid team.

Recruiting a few more members. Especially looking for talented DPS DK and Fury/Arms Warrior and a DPS/heals Hybrid.

Still have room for a few dps and 1 heals.

Recruiting open again.

Recruiting open. Come start out 9.2 with a bang.

Still recruiting.

Hello! I am a raider from a long time ago. I raided all through Vanilla, BC, and WotLK, but have only done LFR from MoP to the present.

I would like to join a fun, mature, active guild, and work toward raiding again and doing M+ for the first time.

I can play almost any class (I have some tanking experience, but not recently. I would be happy to learn if that was needed by the guild). I have lvl 60 alts in many classes.

My “main” alts are my fire mage, my shadow/disc priest. I have very much enjoyed playing ret Pally and Havoc DH in Shadowlands, but would like to try frost DK.

I would love a chance to talk with you and see what you are looking for and whether this is a good fit.

Thanks,

Aletheo

Aletheo#1208

Evening Aletheo,

I leave on vacation tomorrow for a week, but if you send me a message on discord I have access on my phone.

Enjoy your vacation! You can message me when you get back.

Thanks!

Aletheo

Just got back, Sent a friend request, only on a short while today, but will be on tomorrow.