[A]<Delirium> 12/12M NYA guild LF talented rdps

Current Needs

• Talented and reliable ranged dps with experience in mythic raiding.
  • We require raiders with a stable schedule and ability to attend raid on both raids each week (90% attendance minimum)
  • Please be prepared with current logs.

Raid Schedule
Wed/Sun 8:45pm - 12am EST (Invites go out at 8:45pm Eastern, First pull is at 9pm EST)

Members will need to be able to make both raid days.

About Us
We are a chill raid team that is currently progressing through Mythic Nya’lotha. We were founded at the beginning of BFA and are looking to grow our group so that we can continue pushing through mythic raid content as well as M+ keys.

We run a relatively small guild so members don’t feel like just another face in the crowd. We do not run a large bench, so if you are recruited, it will be for core and you will be raiding.

We love loot, but we also love having fun while getting it! So we highly value not only skilled players, but people who are a great team/culture fit.

Past progression includes: Uldir 5/8M BoD 6/9M EP 6/8M

What are we looking for
Competent players:

• good mechanics

• good understanding of and comfortability with class/spec rotation and utility

Players with great attitudes:

• ability to listen, communicate and learn

• easy going/tilt-proof/non-toxic

• team player (understand that working together to kill a boss is more important than your parse)

• great sense of humor (degree in memeology preferred, but not required)

Players committed to progression:

• previous experience with progression raiding

• able to maintain relevant neck/ilvl for raiding - 80+ neck/470ilvl min currently.

• able to listen to constructive criticism to improve performance if required (or understand that you may have to sit out)

• a stable schedule and ability to consistently attend raid on both scheduled days each week (90% attendance). We understand that real life happens sometimes, if you are unable to attend raid on the rare occasion, reasonable advance notice will need to be given.

If you are interested in meeting us, please contact me on Bnet - Neph#11581 or Discord – Neph#9821 . Thanks, Neph

What’s up Proudmoore! Looking for ranged DPS and a tank!

Update! Still got a couple of core spots for shiny ranged DPS!

LFM Ranged DPS!

Still hunting for some ranged DPS to round out the team!

Looking for more ranged apps!

Fresh raid week! N’Zoth is going down! LFM RDPS!

N’Zoth is dead! Any ranged DPS down for some sweet, sweet reclears?

Looking for more fun players! RDPS especially!

Happy National Hot Dog Day! Still lf a couple of talented RDPS to round out our team!

Looking for more RDPS for CE 2-night raiding!

LF ranged dps who want to have fun mythic raiding in bfa and beyond!

Looking for more ranged DPS!

We are recruiting ranged DPS!

Recruiting RDPS here on Proudmoore! Get in touch with us for 2-night CE raiding with fun people!

We are recruiting ranged DPS!

Looking for more ranged DPS to join our team!

We are looking for more ranged DPS!

Ranged DPS. You got it. We want it. Inquire within.

Hunter here. I just came back around a month ago. I did Mythic progression in Legion from EN to TOS with a guild of friends on my Priest. I’ve geared up to 473, gotten the Faceless One title, and have been pugging Heroics the last few weeks. They’re starting to feel too easy and I’d like to dip my toes back into Mythic progression again before Shadowlands. I wouldn’t mind trying out the next time you do a raid.

473 / 92 neck / Faceless One (if that matters) / MM preferred but I know some fights (i.e. Vexiona) will almost require me to be BM