Addons shadowlands

I’m trying to install Kui name plates on Twitch, there are about 10 called Kui, do I have to install all of them. Thanks

I’m not sure, but if you want to do it manually. Google “KUI Curseforge”, download, four folders pop up, Copy and paste the four folders to your WoW/Retail/Interface/Addons folder. very simple.

I’ve found a lot of addons don’t have their shadowlands versions up on the twitch app. Make sure the one you’re downloading is listed as 9.0, or in the addon information that it’s cross compatible with Shadowlands beta.

If you can’t find a version like that on the twitch app, you’ll have to check curseforge or wowinterface and manually install as Astryss suggested, with the only difference being instead of retail on the file location, make sure to drop it in the beta folder.

There are some accessory addons that can be use with Kui nameplates to add some functionality that will have Kui in the name. None of those are necessary for the addon to work. KuiNameplates is the only addon you need.

Thanks a lot to all of you, this is great.