Addons experiencing errors... even with no addons

I was messing around and testing with a new addon (BetterBlizzardNameplates). Finally went back to my previous setup and had to correct some nameplate CVar values that I messed with.

I have the screen shots of the values I was using before with no problems, so I wasn’t worried. But something went south and now the game is unplayble. It locks out, nothing works and the msg “Your AddOns are experiencing a large number of errors and may be slowing down the game (…)”.

I deleted the AddOns, the WTF and the Cache folders, but it didn’t work. I already tried the repair tool and a complete new instalation to no avail.

I would like to try the “/console cvar_default” command - which I’m almost sure would correct the problem - but the game can’t even register the “enter” key, hence, I can’t send msgs…

I understand this is something related to the specific “error config” being saved server side.

What follows is a part of the .txt generated in the Errors folder. I hope I can get the attention of anyone who can help me with this. Thanks in advance!

(since I’m new to the foruns, I’m not able to paste the error report)

You’ll want to ask in UI and Macro
tech support is mostly for crashes and install issues

Ok! Sorry… Thanks for the tip!