Addon to fix bag size?

I’ve been away from retail for a while, haven’t played at all since DF launched. Most of the new UI I can fix with mods. But not bags. Not the bag icons, the actual open bags. They’re HUGE, taking up an absurd amount of screen space. The same space that used fit five bags now fits only three.

I’ve searched and searched for a mod or a way to adjust (opened) bag size but I’ve found nothing. The Edit Mode doesn’t do it, all the bag mods I find are just “one big bag”, nothing to adjust the size of the bags.

Can you help? Do you know a mod or another way to fix the size of (opened) bags?

If you don’t get any specific addon suggestions here, you might want to try the UI and macro forum. I haven’t used bag addons for a while, so can’t really help. My main experience is with with Arkinventory, which can do what you want, but can take a fair amount of work to configure and is absolute overkill for what you want.

As for a non-addon solution, you can check the UI scale in the settings. Especially with higher resolution monitors, the defaults aren’t always great. (Look at the menu stuff like the config window at different resolutions, as that’s probably the best indicator of if things are defaulting to a good size.) You’d then need to go back into edit mode and probably adjust a bunch of stuff there to get it back to it’s current size for you.

1 Like