Addon that shows which way to get back to dungeon if you die

I died in deadmines near the end and I dreaded releasing because I knew I’d get lost and they’d kick me and I’d get rez sick and the entire run was a huge waste of time, and guess what it happened and I want to punch a hole in the wall. Is there an addon for this pointless frustration, thanks.

Coordinates are disabled in dungeons so I doubt an addon like that exists.

That said, all dungeons have full maps these days and most of them are linear, Deadmines Included.

Just follow the boss rooms, and arrows on your minimap that point to your party members, back to where you need to go.

how about an addon that shows the map to the dungeon entrance? I hear tell of an atlas type of map addon for retail but nothing i can find on curse for cata.

HandyNotes or TomTom are probably the way to go there.

They also appear as a blue swirl icon on the zone map. Though these days people just queue for dungeons.

Handynotes doesnt help. I need something with an “instance map”. I see websites with pictures of the instance map but I’d like an addon.

That would be Atlas; the retail version should work in Cata. I don’t think the code for it has really changed in a decade.

[added]
Looks like it has Classic versions
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/atlas