Addon or Mod Question

Good Morning all…
Is there an addon or mod that helps with all the classes for the BFA attunement? I’m already into it but it seems like I am bouncing around to much and don’t want to waste my time. Or I should say I’d rather finish one area first then move on.

Been away to log from the game and I am just trying to get caught up.

Thanks all in advance…

Not sure about an addon, but wowhead has an attunement tracker that’ll show your progress on whichever character you look up. You can find that here:

Yeah I have been using it. But unless I am missing something it doesn’t show the quests needed? Or I should say I might be doing useless ones. I’m going to work more on it tonight after work and see what I am missing.

Are you clicking on the guides to the sections it says you are missing? The wowhead guides associated with questlines usually show where to pick them up.

The only thing I can think of that might be able to help out in the case of an actual addon for this is Azerite Auto Pilot, but I never use the addon outside of leveling so I can’t say for sure.

You might be better of asking in the UI and Macro forums. Those guys are usually able to point you to a specific addon that can help you if it exists.

I wouldn’t worry too much about doing “useless” quests. The vast majority of BfA quests end up being required for something, be it flying or an allied race unlock. There are occasional quest chains that really do stand on their own, but they’re usually pretty short anyhow. You’ll probably spend as much time verifying if you have to do a chain as you’d spend just doing it.

Yeah after I posted I seen the guides. I did miss that part. Granted I can’t see what quests I’m actually on right now since I am not home. But its definitely something to follow for sure.