Adding gems as a lower level character

Is there a way to see what actual addition I am going to get from a gem in the ah (AND in inventory/banks) is when browsing on lower level characters? I have the Hellscream weapons for some of my characters and would at the least like to gem them as I level up in my journey but the ah always shows what the max is that can be received from the gem and not what I will receive at the level I am at when socketing.
not opposed to addons, would actually prefer a recommendation if any one knows one for this problem as I am player who prefers the leveling game and have MANY alts of ALL (except evoker) classes.
looking up and remembering the info for the various gems/expansions is not something I am willing to do for every gem in the game.

I dont have a solution to your problem but, in general, if you’re not max level and not making a twink then it isn’t worth the time/gold to gem or enchant your gear as you replace it quickly even with the heirloom weapons.

Although normally I would agree completely, I am working through the stay classy guild achievements for my solo guild and am using the enhancements even at a gold loss to limit my time playing the classes that I don’t like playing as much as others.

I like playing all classes but the rogue is one I struggle leveling because I don’t like the combo system as much as some of the other classes and would like to make it as quick and painless as possible. The 22 extra agility (4 each gem with 4 gems plus the socket bonus of 3 twice total for both weapons) at the level I am currently at helps a ton with my sanity.