Adding a /click action within a castsequance macro

hello, im trying to make a bust macro for my sub rogue but im running into a bit of problem getting this 1 part to work.
basically. this is what i have right now.

/castsequence reset=30 Shadowstep, Cheap Shot, Symbols of Death, Shadow Blades, Unchained Aspirant’s Badge of Ferocity, Shadow Dance, Echoing Reprimand(Kyrian), Eviscerate, Marked for Death, Eviscerate

as you can see, the Symbols of Death, Shadow Blades, Unchained Aspirant’s Badge of Ferocity are all spells that are not effected by global CD and can be macroed to cast all in 1 click. but the way my castsequance is set up i have to cast each one 1 after the other 3 times 3 clicks which wastes valuable time when the rule of the game is quick unexpected bust.

I cannot figure out how i can incorporate a /click ActionButton5 inbetween that castsequance to click another simple macro with -
/cast Symbols of Death
/cast Symbols of Death
/cast Unchained Aspirant’s Badge of Ferocity

• built inside it

i tried adding a ActionButton5 with no luck
any ideas?

#showtooltip
/cast [mod] Symbols of Death
/cast [mod] Shadow Blades
/cast [mod] Unchained Aspirant’s Badge of Ferocity
/castsequence reset=30 Shadowstep, Cheap Shot, Shadow Dance, Echoing Reprimand(Kyrian), Eviscerate, Marked for Death, Eviscerate

Modded press (ctrl/shift/alt) when you wanna blow your off-gcd abilities + advance the sequence. Regular press to only advance the sequence.

U can’t cast more than 2 skills at a time, even outside GCD, i think anyway.
I’m in fury warrior, so my skills outside gcg are limited, but i tested the macro that follows and the result was whirlwind + recklessness(oddly, cause /use should take precedence due to order), in the next cast it would do spell reflection + piercing.

/castsequence reset=3 Whirlwind, spell reflection
/use piercing howl
/cast recklessness

Again, i’m not sure, but i believe some skills, even those outside GCD, may have their on shared cooldowns GCD alike.

As long as they don’t share a cooldown you can cast any number of spells/use any number of abilities.

Healthstone/Healing Potion/Bastion Potion can all be macro’d together.

On my hunter I routinely have Growl, Misdirection, my pet’s basic attack, one Aspect I want to fire on cooldown, and my own attack all macro’d into a single button.

The only restriction is sharing a cooldown with something else - GCD or specific.

One thing you can do with castsequences and non-gcd spells, if you have a macro with two castsequences in it:

/castsequence reset=something spell1, spell2, non-gcd spell, spell4
/castsequence reset=same spell1, spell2, differentspell, spell4

This will cast the spell 1, spell 2, then on the third one it will try to cast both the non-gcd spell and the different spell together, and finally spell 4.

I would caution the use of a macro like this, because the two castsequences will desync if you press it while either the non-gcd spell or the different spell is on cooldown, but the other is not. Then, the macros will each be in a different place in the cast sequence, and you’ll wonder why it’s not doing what you want.