Add unarmored original epic mounts to vendor

This was one of the main things i was looking forward too those mounts are so pretty and scream classic wow add them to vendors!!! No reason not to.

15 Likes

Unarmored mounts was one of the main things you were looking forward to in classic WoW?

…Really?

6 Likes

Well yea?? They look cool and they were in orginal wow this is bull shizz that they arent in classic

8 Likes

It was one of the main things I was looking forward to as well, as it turns out. Ever since I started playing I wanted the chance to earn one of them, and I’m sure it’s the same for many people. Trying to earn enough rep for another faction’s mount while leveling has been some of the most fun I’ve had in the game, and it adds a worthy goal for people who aren’t just interested in raiding and pvp.

Removing them just to prevent people from leveling too quickly is a moot point. It won’t stop 99% of the people who plan to rush through leveling, and aren’t we old enough to make those decisions for ourselves?

9 Likes

This ^ why are they doing this to us they dont even have to remove them just add them to the vendor and keep them there. This is such a dissapointment

3 Likes

where did they say that they won’t be adding them?

Hey there! There is a mega thread you should post in also if you are interested. The more posts one thread has the more they are likely to notice perhaps?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/unarmored-mounts-megathread/173722

3 Likes

agreed give us the option to obtain the original unarmored epic speed mounts.

1 Like

Make them bind on purchase then? Simple?

Also type in the megathread: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/unarmored-mounts-megathread/173722/513

2 Likes

Who? Blizzard? I don’t think they will do that, ever. They won’t sell tokens let alone mounts.

Tell you the truth, I am disappointed. I was already developing a strategy to farm these illusive mounts. :frowning:

6 Likes

Let your support be known in the megathread. We can still make a difference!

People are too outraged about pokiman getting beta access and wre letting blizzard get away with this fail decision

1 Like

I don’t think I could care any less about these dumb mounts…so if it makes people happy? Sure, why not. If it requires any weird stuff on Blizzard’s end though that may mess with loot or what not? Hard pass

1 Like

Doesnt require any crazy work they are a billion dollar compsny they are just being inconsiderate and lazy like always.

Same. I planned my alts and my leveling strategy around the mounts. The most fun I’ve ever had was grinding IF rep while leveling and I was hoping to do the same on classic.

3 Likes

How much longer will they ignore the players? This is such a fail decision and very unclassic to not have classic epic mounts

6 Likes

Im excited for them to address this.

3 Likes

More people should care about this.

1 Like

Posted in the megathread and bumping this. Farming for the unarmored mount and actually getting there in the time we had was a lot of fun, and one of the major goals in early days classic for many people. I don’t see how its a good decision to not implement something that is probably minor on their end yet so many people seem to desire. And you know for every one of us who posts here, there are several friends of theirs complaining about it who can’t be bothered to go on the forums because they think Blizzard doesn’t care. I’m really hoping they will though.

5 Likes