Add Swimming Training

I also forgot to list final fantasy online, did they not get swimming till they learned the training in the 3rd xpac?

I never played FF14, so i have to check. :thinking:

Found this bad boy. :point_down:

https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Swimming_and_Diving

Walking training should mandatory at level 1 at a cost of 500 gold.
Donā€™t forget breathing, running, jumping and fighting training.

undead donā€™t need breathing, mechagnomes get all training free due to downloading it into their mech bodies.

1 Like

So games with crappy physics/graphics? Most of what you named was made last century. Also, fighting games do not count, because travel has nothing to do with them. If you allow those kinds of comparisons, you may as well add monopoly, poker, and chess.

Out of curiosity: which mount does this? I have a few mounts that donā€™t play well with water, like the flying manhole cover, but I donā€™t remember seeing one that works the other way 'round.

Iā€™m talking about all aquatic mounts.

When they say itā€™s a water mount, they mean it. The millisecond you arenā€™t completely submerged they disintegrate.

Coming up for air? Dismounted.

Want to do that dolphin jump thing? Dismounted?

So much as look in the general direction of the surface? Dismounted.

3 Likes

Ah, yes, I see how that could be annoying.

Letā€™s also add part of that training being holding breath so we can be underwater for longer so itā€™s easier to obtain hidden things that sucks to do if you are not playing undead.

That made me laugh! :sweat_smile:

Iā€™d like to be able to do a quest that trains me to swim faster.

The fishing form buff from the Legion artifact was sooo good. I really wish that the Underlight Angler was carried on into BFA as the only artifact to advance with new updates. Put in a new way to get it too of course, keep the old fun buffs, add more :smiley:

Fully support swimming training also. Faster speed would be so nice. Even if itā€™s a light increase

rides brutosaur across Boralus harbor

Whatā€™s this about sea mounts?

well, I swam varsity in HS all 4 years soā€¦what does that make me?

only if they finally give us ā€œnagaā€ race playable so I can sing under de sea where life is better where its wetter

Remember the guild ā€œmolten core swim teamā€?

do some IEā€™s for the swimming mount. I got the surf jelly night before last. Makes swimming so much better.

Apropos of that, I once suggested a guild name: Silithus Yacht Club.

1 simple wordā€¦NO!

no, trolling has to be better than this murph. try again tomorrow