Add on question

Hey guys,

Just switched from fury to arms and got some add ons to help me play better. I have a question. I am trying to see my overpower proc (not sure if that is correct word) uinder my character name plate to help me know when my 20% dmg increase is up but I can’t seem to figure out how to do it. I was hoping someone may have knowledge on this matter.

I do believe Bajheera has this for himself and it was something I thought would be helpful.

Theres two mods you can use to do this, Weak Auras being the most popular and Tellmewhen. Weak auras has a great website dedicated with prebuilt ones you can import. I use both myself for different things. Google Wago dot io for the weak aura stuff.

I believe Weak Auras is different as I have used that. This is more simple. I just want the overpower information below my frame.