Add mage tower appearances to trading post

Stop trying to devalue earned rewards.

1 Like

A good stew requires preparation.

Listen up, bucko. Daddy Blizzard cares about money more than your e-vanity. Iā€™m trying to appeal to their needs and mine.

Yeah. People worship these mage tower appearances way too much.
They might look good and be prestigious but other than the druid forms I canā€™t even tell someone is using it

Chronically Online.

They already got devalued when third party websites started selling carries for them. Its to the point when im sitting on a rare mount i get whisperer with ā€œso how much did it cost you?ā€
At this point just let people have 6 year old rewards. Its not hurting anyone.

4 Likes

Your story is almost as true as I saw on the news that they discovered unicorns, bigfoot and flying pigs all together

3 Likes

You are aware a quick google search will supply you with accounts for sale with any FOMO items unlocked that you can imagine, yes?

I do not advocate for this and it is a huge ToS violation, but it happens for more frequently than you imagine.

1 Like

Your clearly trolling and wonā€™t get fed from me.

Not the dire bear for druids! I want to earn it.

I believe it as much as i believe people when they say they get whispers saying how cool they are for using removed mounts and transmog.

2 Likes

I donā€™t consider mage tower skins prestigous, so sure, why not?

You got it for zero effort if you played any patch after tomb.

1 Like

UH DK is very noticeable, DH too, fury and prot war, prot pally.

Everyone else meh, but those specs damn.

For people who mains melee characters these are more noticeable because theyā€™re kinda like a goal to achieve. But to me who plays mostly casters I canā€™t tell them apart.

I only play healer, but I notice those appearances every time and really want them bad.

2 Likes

Well they never got my attention. I donā€™t even know what they look like unless I google them.
The blue kitty is really the only one I wanted really bad and I got it. The disc priest I donā€™t even use.

They are so cool to me that I have no interest in playing the classes that use them since I canā€™t get them.

This is a side-effect of fomo. Thereā€™s no fear for me, just Iā€™m not going to engage in those roles anymore because they are DoA at this stage. The ship sailed.

As someone who got all 36 appearances, some twice because it was that funā€¦

yeah sure go for it.
I donā€™t care.

2 Likes

I got a lot of the cosmetics when mage tower was current content, and I agree if they want to spend their tokens on mage tower appearances, even recolors, Iā€™d be excited about this.

3 Likes

Nothingā€™s getting devalued tho.

4 Likes

UH DK is. That weapon model is so cool that there is no appeal of playing the class if I canā€™t get it.