Add mage tower appearances to trading post

I highly doubt that people would resub for Mage Tower appearances. Especially since I would expect them to be very expensive…possibly even more than the 1K monthly cap.

With that being said, I wouldn’t care if they added them either way.

People would sub for this? I don’t even use the ones I unlocked.

Stirring that pot early, I see.

They should just make more druid forms every expansion. Do away with the fomo, and reintroduce class questlines. What is blizzard even doing with their budget half the time? It’s a great game but damn I would feel really bad to own blizzard stocks with what the game could be. I think this is by design though, if they bring WoW to its potential, they can no longer manipulate the stock market at will. It has to be this way, or they can’t cause their stock value to plummet intentionally without it being extremely blatant.

3 Likes

I dont think people would re sub for it.
But i do think people would keep their sub going when they normally would have cancelled it.
No sub, no monthly currency after all.

2 Likes

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

8 Likes

The fact that they don’t is laziness.

Shadowlands could have been ghost forms. DF could be dragon/scale themed.

1 Like

Even with the demon hunter havoc appearance I still want to use warglaives of azzinoth, 19 weeks in and I’m still farming and still at 1 of 2 completed :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Dracthyr is your dragon scales themed

You can’t use money on the trading post.

Laziness but also stock market manipulation. Blizzard is a criminal corporation and they get away with it because video gaming is a funny business. What kind of government entity is going to pay close attention to class balance in an mmo deliberately being fudged at certain times of the year to drive down subscriptions, driving down the stock value, making it so it is easy for the shareholders to buy more stock, and then they fix the class balance after buying stocks.

Subs roll back in, stock value skyrockets again. This is blizzard. They have been doing this for such a long time and getting away with it. It’s actually insane. The game will never be truly good for this reason. Corrupt criminals.

2 Likes

The conversation we were having is about druid appearances.

Bump

Totally in for that!

2 Likes

It’s motivation to keep your sub rolling, even when inactive, for the monthly currency.

Stop trying to devalue earned rewards.

1 Like

A good stew requires preparation.

Listen up, bucko. Daddy Blizzard cares about money more than your e-vanity. I’m trying to appeal to their needs and mine.

Yeah. People worship these mage tower appearances way too much.
They might look good and be prestigious but other than the druid forms I can’t even tell someone is using it

Chronically Online.

They already got devalued when third party websites started selling carries for them. Its to the point when im sitting on a rare mount i get whisperer with “so how much did it cost you?”
At this point just let people have 6 year old rewards. Its not hurting anyone.

4 Likes

Your story is almost as true as I saw on the news that they discovered unicorns, bigfoot and flying pigs all together

3 Likes