Add Glad mount recolor to Solo Shuff

Putting this carrot on a stick will dramatically increase participation.

1 Like

No, it won’t. It’s already an extremely popular bracket. The most popular. Another carrot won’t do anything.

2 Likes

Add the glad mount to shuffle at 2400 and add the glad mount to 3s at 1800 to incentivize people to play 3s over shuffle

:dracthyr_hehe_animated: kek

4 Likes

You’re dirty

I feel like this is inevitable.

If they want to decrease shuffle queue times, they should give it to healers after winning X amount of games.

Give us wod classic

I disagree. I would’ve maybe stuck around and kept playing the disgusting game mode if the carrot was bigger and juicier. LFG deadness was the nail in the coffin.

I’d say thats a sign of arenas dwindling staying power if anything.
Pushing the focus off ranked 3v3 and torwards new game modes is the future if people want pvp to ever be populated again

1 Like

I demand my jump chi torpedos & chi explo back damn it

1 Like

Actually, I can agree with people claiming that solo queue isn’t a serious arena; there, people play anything but the arena, often without the slightest understanding of it. I’m all for mounts being obtainable in 2s. I’ll have to play 3s for the mount, but I only really enjoy 2s and RBGs, which is somewhat uncool for me.

Pretty sure it would be easier to get in shuffle anyway haha.

No

I actually really like the idea of a mount for healers as well as some raw gold, but it’d still need to be above a certain rating imo. You cant just have everyone reroll healer and tank (intentionally or not) to 1k cr and play out 1000 games. That doesnt actually help with Q times, ya know?

To be clear, they’d have to win a certain amount of games, not just play them. If they deliberately tanked, they’d also have to keep their win rate at 50% and deliberately throw games. Is that better than just playing normally and winning 50% at their usual rating?

If you put a rating requirement, it would mainly benefit queue times for higher ratings. Fewer DPS will swap and try playing as a healer because they won’t be able to hit that rating. Lower rated healers won’t queue more because they also won’t be able to hit that rating.

IMO, it would benefit queue times for the whole ladder more if there were no rating requirement.

Oh, for sure. I assumed you meant that!

Im cool with this idea too! I just dont think that a mount should ever be awarded for smurfing is all.

I hear your point, but I still think there should be some prestige and not have it be JUST participation. It’s totally okay to disagree with me on this, but i feel that there are already SO many participation awards and some degree of exclusivity is actually more rewarding and incentivizing than giving something for free by just playing.

2 Likes

I understand your point too.

I guess we’ll see if they add additional rewards to encourage more healers to queue up.

Otherwise, queue times will probably remain long for all DPS.

1 Like

But aren’t you some bunny looking thing?

You probably want an extra carrot too.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s hard to hit the exact sweet spot, but SOMETHING should be done for sure.
Im still wildly shocked they havent added the random dungeon bags for healer Qs that give 1-2k gold and augment runes. I feel like thats infinitely better than a 20-50g vendor item, a 50 conquest token equivalent to winning 2 skirms, and a 7000th mark of honor.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know why they don’t give out gold like for PvE.

My original suggestion was aimed towards a situation where Blizzard is like, “We’re only adding one thing to encourage more healers to queue up for Solo Shuffle and this is it.”

1 Like