Add Garrosh Shoulders to Tmog vendor

Transmog sets and Mounts are able to be purchased but not the tusks of manaroth… Seems fair to add them to be bought if .1% drop chance mounts can be bought.

5 Likes

Garrosh Shoulders, CM Sets and Mage Tower artifacts are the sole prestige items that Blizzard won’t give up the ghost on. Grand Marshal, Tier 3, Tier 0/0.5, 0.1% mounts, rare or outright removed from the game at one point, those have all been fed to us by this event or other sources before now. But those 3 are the special ones that don’t get touched.

I think putting these shoulder pads at the same level as transmog that can no longer be obtained is too exaggerated, yes, they are a strange drop, but also not to elevate them to divinity, you have 2 attempts per week per character, it’s not something too prestigious, it’s not very difficult to obtain, it is just a matter of luck.

Garrosh heirlooms yes, Shoulders no. They are just a very low drop chance that remain to this day in live. While these mount im still farming for but i can buy them in this gamemode… as well as putting them on the same level as mage tower and CM is completely wrong as they were REMOVED. that took skill the shoulders is just repetition till RNG lets you have them. Actually to even add on to that point they will be unlockable by ANY class in the warwithin if they drop so just add them to the vendor.

Sell them. Expensive of course, even being the highest-ticket item in Remix is fine.

Going back to continue running SOO is gonna feel really lame and awful after this. Especially when every single drop I could possibly want out of all difficulties of the raid is known already. It’s nothing but running down a hallway to roll the dice another thousand times.

Welp i don’t care anymore just got them on my evoker first try :dracthyr_heart:

I was really hoping these shoulders would be available.

These are NOT like CM sets or elite pvp gear. These are available in game, just a very tedious grind. Why the hell are these not available in “remix”?

how is running SOO remotely bad right now, you can skip straight to garrosh, and one shot him 4 times for the 4 phases, and if you have a dot can kill his final phase before you even get out of the stun debuff.

To say it’s still bad is just plain laziness.