Add a new tab called WoW History

I have been playing WoW since it released. I really like everything Blizzard has been doing. I really like the different tabs for heirlooms and pets and mounts. I like to read the books and scrolls as I find them in the game to learn more about the games lore. I think it would be a really cool idea if Blizzard would add a lore tab that is already populated with all the books and scrolls in the game. As you find them they unlock in the tab to be able to read them anytime you wish. I know there is an achievement that is called “Well Read” and in this achievement you have to find so many different books located through out the world. I main the horde side and a few of the books are located it Stormwind and they are more then 1 page long. So in that instance, once you click on the book it would unlock in the lore tab and after you get back out of Stormwind you would be able to actually ready the books for the lore. This could even move into the inscription profession to where those who have that profession could randomly make pages for some of the quests that are in-game that require pages like the one in STV. Please post comments on this and post this so that Blizzard would see this and maybe they would add this to the game.

1 Like

This is a really good idea. Please add this to the game

Can we come up with a LITTLE better name?

https://www.rxlist.com/lortab-10-drug.htm

Please if you have a better name suggestion don’t hesitate to add. This is just a thought I had

I don’t see why not. There are tiny examples of a library of sorts in places like class halls.

Better yet, expand the Pandaria lorewalker stuff.

How about WoW History?

1 Like

Sounds good to me

All I am trying to say regardless of the name of the tab is. I really enjoy finding and reading the books and scrolls in the game. If blizzard would add a tab that populates the books and scrolls that makes them readable only have you physically find them and click on them in-game. Then you could go back and read them whenever and wherever as much as you want

I know rp realms have been pushing a similar idea for awhile since those types of servers are legit lore fanatics. To have something like this would be amazing.